by zackalien7

Original Post

Arcade Challenges - Milestones resting or wont register

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug Play a match or Arcade and when I finish the match either resets or never registered to begin with.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? zackalien
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 04/10/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 6:48 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Arcade Mode
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a match and go see the milestones back at the main menu reset back to where is was like you did get any of the challenge done at all.
What happens when the bug occurs? At the end of every match.
What do you expect to see? Allowing us to complete the challenges so we can get some progress done with the game.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Either I play a match or do a match in Arcade. At the end of every match I will scroll over to the challenges to see my progress on the challenges seeing that I made some progress on them. But when i go to the main menu to look at the Challenges they reset. Or I will play a matching knowing I made progress but the game never registers it.

Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)

Re: Arcade Challenges - Milestones resting or wont register

★★★ Novice
Depending on what challenge ur attempting. Some have to be done in multiplayer. Some might need to be done in Galactic Assault, three right now come to mind, Luke force push x5 and Finn headshots, Boba missle x3.....so far I tried to get those in HvV since I cant score the 6k, so I guess you have to do them in GA, same with the one you need to kill a H/V with a special, think they are only both in GA
Message 2 of 2 (343 Views)