Re: App freezes at random times in battle, forced crash required to fix

by MasterSki34

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Will EA or CG give an answer to this? It keeps happening to me but there is no answer from a developer or customer assistance... beyond the tips that we all already followed anddid not worked. I can't understand this...

Message 11 of 22 (710 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue on Motorola Moto 5.

Game froze in-battle during TW, costing me a sure win and a team.

As you can see, the phone UI is working fine, but the game has locked. The audio is also stuck (buzzing as it is stuck in the same sample). I had to force quit to get out of the game.

There has been a massive increase in hard crashes like this in the last week or two, so don't go blaming the user base, please. I had no other apps running, lots of space, solid connection, etc. No appreciable changes other than recent SWGoH updates pushed by you. Clearly some change that was made has caused a marked decrease in stability. Please fix.

Screenshot_20190508-175011.png
Screenshot_20190508-174715.png
Message 12 of 22 (687 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for the reports.

Since it appears to be not device specific or OS related, it is hard to pinpoint those crashes and freezes. We are closely monitoring crash rates in general and will continue to do so. As for now, there is not much you can do to prevent this from happening other than the usual troubleshooting listed in our help articles HERE and HERE.

Message 13 of 22 (672 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm also on OnePlus 6t. Reinstalled and cleared clash. Happens regularly. Also lost Ga and arena position due to it.

Message 14 of 22 (658 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Two different accounts with the same problem yesterday.  Likely costing me a GA championships on one of them.

Ally Code 124393516

Ally code 463485195

Force stop and cache cleared in between them as well (happened about two hours apart).  The second was particularly painful as there wasn't any room for error in that particular match up. Samsung S7 Edge.  No other applications running.

Message 15 of 22 (644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still happening costing my place in arena this time. Still no feed back as to a fix.

Screenshot_20190512-145645.jpg
Message 16 of 22 (623 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The same problem occurs with my phone. Please  fix that  or refund all the money I've invested into this game. The problem is really annoying and spoils my game experience. I loose fights on arena  and recently lost tons of damage in hstr

Screenshot_2019-05-12-23-06-13-932_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
Screenshot_2019-05-12-22-57-55-339_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
Screenshot_2019-05-12-22-42-47-849_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
Message 17 of 22 (611 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happened 4 times in the past two days, twice during arena, twice during Sith raid

Message 18 of 22 (581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Happened again today in Grand Arena which meant I lost first place, thanks for the inaction and the suggested solutions which do nothing Thumbs down

I was actually planning how I should attack all day, making sure that I do it at home so I can restart the app and so it doesn't crash out, too bad that it crashed out anyway. No way to refresh like in arena to use my same team again.

Message 19 of 22 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same happening here, happened this weekend on TW and now on GAC, both against GG teams

Screenshot_20190716-142926_Heroes.jpg
Message 20 of 22 (494 Views)