App crush

by gaialestrange

Original Post

Accepted Solution

App crush

★★ Novice

Every time since this morning I have tried to open the application it tells me that I have to update it, but on the App Store the application has disappeared.  I am writing from Italy, I do not know if it is a problem with the new update, but in my country the app store tells me that the application is no longer available, I have been playing this application for years and I have always liked it a lot, I want it back available

Message 1 of 4 (677 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: App crush

Hero

@gaialestrange 

The Sims Mobile is currently undergoing some general maintenance and tests for the Italian version of the game and as you’ve noticed, it’s currently unavailable to download on Android or Apple.

You can keep playing if you already have TSM installed, but we don't know what date it will become available again. This may also impact your ability to make purchases on the online store in-game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (658 Views)

All Replies

App crush

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version iOS 14.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time since this morning I have tried to open the application it tells me that I have to update it, but on the App Store the application has disappeared.
What do you expect to see? I am writing from Italy, I do not know if it is a problem with the new update, but in my country the app store tells me that the application is no longer available, I have been playing this application for years and I have always liked it a lot, I want it back available
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy

Every time since this morning I have tried to open the application it tells me that I have to update it, but on the App Store the application has disappeared.  I am writing from Italy, I do not know if it is a problem with the new update, but in my country the app store tells me that the application is no longer available, I have been playing this application for years and I have always liked it a lot, I want it back available.

Message 2 of 4 (569 Views)

Re: App crush

Hero

@gaialestrange 

The Sims Mobile is currently undergoing some general maintenance and tests for the Italian version of the game and as you’ve noticed, it’s currently unavailable to download on Android or Apple.

You can keep playing if you already have TSM installed, but we don't know what date it will become available again. This may also impact your ability to make purchases on the online store in-game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 4 (659 Views)

Rif.: App crush

★★★★ Novice
to solve the problem, just uninstall and reinstall. find the app in your installed applications. then as far as I'm concerned the "I want" doesn't exist. at best, "I'd love to". having said that, steps are already being taken to get it back in the next few days
Message 4 of 4 (631 Views)