Re: App crashed, iPad 15.5

by o30qdgrb1p1w

Original Post

Accepted Solution

App crashed, iPad 15.5

★★★ Newbie

App crashed, with the latest update in June,

Only on my iPad which is up-to-date, 15.5

The app attempts to start the EA logo flashes after that everything it remains black screen only.

I uninstall the app try to clean install from the App Store everything remains the same the app is totally not working in the iOS iPad, it does work however on my iPhone

however I would like to get the game to play on the iPad.

As I’ve been playing it for over four years on the iPad

Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Solution found, wanted to document it

Found on support.apple forums that the iOS 15 was causing the same problem but on a different app the Safari app; or the screen goes black and stays black plain black.

The solution on the boards was to clear the cache of the Safari app and then do a complete restart of the iPad.

After that was completed I still followed the guidelines from EA Such as refreshing the Wi-Fi and getting a clean install from the App Store.

Success!

I’ve very much appreciated all of the support from the EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @o30qdgrb1p1w 

Thanks for your report. Please try the Basic Troubleshooting Guide to fix your crashes.

Message 2 of 4 (288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I repeat this is a bug report.

I am trying to get a message to the game developers that the latest update in June has crashed the app on the iPad mobile platform. I repeat my OS is up-to-date at 15.5 I also tried troubleshooting by uninstalling and getting a clean install from the App Store.

The app remains crashed the report of what is happening is the EA logo will flash and then the screen goes black and stays black there is nothing there but a black screen after the EAA logo flashes by.

Until the game developers fix the broken app there is nothing I can do on my end .

I am able to play the game on my iPhone but not the iPad end of report

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Solution found, wanted to document it

Found on support.apple forums that the iOS 15 was causing the same problem but on a different app the Safari app; or the screen goes black and stays black plain black.

The solution on the boards was to clear the cache of the Safari app and then do a complete restart of the iPad.

After that was completed I still followed the guidelines from EA Such as refreshing the Wi-Fi and getting a clean install from the App Store.

Success!

I’ve very much appreciated all of the support from the EA

Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)