Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series S
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SavagePenguin03
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Dr Bionic /Se-menonYourface
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltor
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Loba/Valkyrie
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. At the back on the map by the crash site and then again when fighting at artillery and can’t remember the third place
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. First I was running and then the other two times fighting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Was my first game on and then my second game on and then stopped for a couple games then happened again
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01/11/2021 GMT +2 around 5pm til 2am
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I got code snake and loose double rp cause I was in a ranked game
What should be happening instead? Be able to play the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is a code error don’t have screen shots

I was playing ranked and got code snake 3 times in a row and lost double rp 3 times and haven’t got a email to say I’m suspended or banned I’ve contacted ea and haven’t had a response and haven’t got a ticket number either please can someone help me 

Message 1 of 2 (158 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex

Community Manager

Hey @SavagePenguin23

The code: snake error doesn't always mean your account has been banned. I have seen it pop up for more standard disconnections. 

I'd like to try running through some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop these disconnections that you've been dealing with. When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still getting disconnected after that please let me know. Thanks! 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex

Community Manager

Hey @SavagePenguin23

The code: snake error doesn't always mean your account has been banned. I have seen it pop up for more standard disconnections. 

I'd like to try running through some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop these disconnections that you've been dealing with. When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still getting disconnected after that please let me know. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)