Apex pack bug

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia geforce now player
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? don't have
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. apex pack opening
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. opening a pack
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/11/2022 around 12:30
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I opened a box and it said it have me a r99 parasite skin it was completly black , but i don;t find it nowhere , So i think it is a bug Standard smile
What should be happening instead? give me a skin lol Standard smile)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I opened a box and it said it have me a r99 parasite skin it was completly black , but i don;t find it nowhere , So i think it is sa bug Standard smile check my logs

I opened a box and it said it have me a r99 parasite skin it was completly black , but i don;t find it nowhere , So i think it is a bug Standard smile i wonder where is the skin if i can have it or if i can recive a compesation box ! because i want a skin :L))) 

Message 1 of 5 (375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex pack bug

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako oh i read a post in 2020 with somethign similar and it was an answer i will go forward to support thanks Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (346 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@TheWolfyuIt was a nice skin tbh Standard smile) black and so clean , The wierd thing is i cannot find the skin even on google and the strange name of R99 Parasite i tried to equip it when it opened but i could not Standard smile i am thinking that was an actual parasite in the game files Standard smile)) check it out Standard smile)) 

Message 2 of 5 (373 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheWolfyu,

I'm afraid we aren't able to make any changes or review your account on the forums, sorry.

I would definitely suggest you contact support directly so they can take a look over the account and help verify what you had received in those Apex Packs, thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 3 of 5 (365 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako oh i read a post in 2020 with somethign similar and it was an answer i will go forward to support thanks Standard smile
Message 4 of 5 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, I believe I can clear this up.

When you receive a charm, it'll be displayed on an all-black R-99. It does look pretty cool, but is not currently a skin.

We do have a charm called "Parasitic Host", and I took a look into unlocks around the time in question, and it looks like you received it then, and it's in your inventory.

Thanks for the post, and I hope this clears up the confusion around this.

apexcharmMWparasite.PNG

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (280 Views)