by KalRizzy

Original Post

Apex on Console (xb1x) has too many issues to be enjoyable again

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KalRizzy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Revenant
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. opening apex pack # 62 out of 95 packs
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. waiting for lobby to make match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4-ish
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7/27/2020 @ 1:45p.m. eastern standard
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i open packs in hopes of receiving heirloom shards (been hunting for them since they came out and never seen it yet) and every now and again i get skins, banners, or other rewards that i already have.
What should be happening instead? the game should function how it used to when i loved to play. no hiccups in the servers, no super lags, no one hit kills when my boots hit ground.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check your codes closely... look for inconsistent algorithms in the data you collect from the consoles.

today, i received Gibraltar's deep blue banner frame 2x's and I feel robbed of money spent when the packs clearly state there are no duplicates. I have also noticed there is no percentage listed on apex pack charts for heirloom shard probabilities. makes me feel like these shards are gifted to streamers and partners.... not assuming that though. just feel like I am disadvantageous with the others on x box. since season 3, I play almost daily. my record of k/d has steadily declined due to every one on x box all of a sudden able to not miss a single shot.... I am connected CAT7 ethernet on a x box one x and am losing to people on the original x box one.... something is very wrong. too many times I quit bc people don't follow the rules anymore and RESPAWN does nothing about it on console. This was a great game and now you have turned it into a crowd pleaser. Don't even fix the issues bc I'm not playing season six for very long..... APEX LEGENDS: I QUIT!

Message 1 of 1 (167 Views)