Apex legends not receiving rewards and leveling up after games

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1070 Nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb ram
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? J1R3N
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline and wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? dont know
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the winter mirage train event
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. played normal full game - receive no achievements, battlepass levels or any rewards for it
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? it occured the moment i started playing today the 16/12/2019 played and won 4 games. received no rewards
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16/12/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The game ends and all achievements and level up is the same before i played the game.
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving my winds and achievements and leveling up on battle pas
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea how the game developers can find the bug. Play the game and see if the same occurs? But the bug needs sorting out.

This problem report its too complicated.

All i want to say for Apex legends is that i am receiving no rewards or levelling up for some reasons. I have won the winter express 4 times in a row and received no rewards or achievements for it

Message 1 of 12 (3,590 Views)

Re: Apex legends not receiving rewards and leveling up after games

★★★★ Guide

This HOLO-event is so buggy. I've made 5.000.000 Battle XP and the game is loading the same level over and over again. Why they adding 2x-3x-4x-5x XP if is not working :D 

Message 2 of 12 (3,581 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, this looks like a display issue, the post-game screen is giving some misleading info on XP/stars gained, and might tell you that you've earned a BP level that you actually didn't.

The proper amounts of XP do appear to be added though. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 12 (3,572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Then explain this? happened to me a lot. 

as you can see the XP gained indicates that i leveled up into level 47. but at the end of the video, you will see that its not 47 but 44.

Message 4 of 12 (3,564 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Memieee Will do, thank you for the video.

At the start of the video you're shown earning 126696XP. This would be enough XP to push your actual level up by 3. (1 nearly-finished level being completed, and 2 full levels of 54k XP earned)

However this is an impossible amount of XP to earn in a match, and it's actually showing cumulative XP from multiple games of Winter Express. 

At 0:06 you can briefly see your actual XP earned, 9763. A respectable amount to be sure, but not necessarily enough to gain another BP level.  

So while the summary screen is seeing inflated XP and giving "fake" levels, the actual progress is being correctly tracked, and you can see it on the Challenge page. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 12 (3,512 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_David Working well now. 1 match = 5-10.000 XP. Standard smile
Message 6 of 12 (3,490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same problem, different score info in the end match (compared to the general) and actually I must do the leveling up twice to level up once...

edit:

I level up (battle pass) some games next the one expected

Message 7 of 12 (3,405 Views)

★★ Novice

my issue is similar. I cannot see my daily quests (including the soiree quests), even after re-dowloading the game. I also cannot see any battle pass progression for my game, when I believe I should have gotten the firestorm skin by how much I have played. It started last night at about 10, and has continued into today in the Live.Die.Live event. This is all happening on the basic PS4.

Message 8 of 12 (3,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem today, was playing a game of fill Trios as Octane, my teammates being a Revenant and Loba, we won said game and I was kill leader at the end with 6 kills, and when I returned to the lobby I didn’t get any rewards (No exp, didn’t get the Apex Predator badge, no stars for battle pass) I played multiple games after and restarted the game multiple times (I play on Switch)  and have still not received anything for that game, it is really frustrating as I tried really hard to get that badge and I didn’t get anything for my work, I would really like to see this fixed and get my rewards for that game.

Message 9 of 12 (2,445 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too bro I got no reward after finishing game and lose a lot champion count that not happened to even 1 it almost every matches 

Message 10 of 12 (2,402 Views)