Betreff: Apex legends is completely broken.

by DonMugle

Original Post

Apex legends is completely broken.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? M7-HLDN
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. None
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any.
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? None.
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Anywhere in the map.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing. Just looting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15th October 3pm GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? This game has become unplayable for me. It all started when the new update came out and i really love the update and what it offers. But what happens is everytime i load up the game, everything begins to bug out. The legends in the lobby don't show up they become invisible, the soundtrack cannot be heard even though its playing and worse of all, I'm unable to play the game. For the past day or two, everytime I join a game it immediately starts buggin out as soon as i drop into the map. The sound of footsteps dissappear the ping system cannot be heard and the GUNS DON'T EVEN SHOW. I had an R301 and it was almost invisible to the point where u can't see anything. I have further proof which I can show aswell. Its a shame because I really love this game. NOTE : This only happens in Apex legends and no other games of mine. My Fifa works fine aswell as Watch dogs 2.
What should be happening instead? The game should be playing normally
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. If you go into my account then I think that's the only way. I'm not sure if it's my PS4 which I highly doubt it is, maybe it's my account. I have never hacked or anything I played the game for so long and worked hard to get my skins and XP. ‌

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? M7-HLDN
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. None
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any.
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? None.
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It happens anywhere in the map.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to play.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1 game.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Tuesday 15th October. Timezone 2pm GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? This game has become unplayable for me. It all started when the new update came out and i really love the update and what it offers. But what happens is everytime i load up the game, everything begins to bug out. The legends in the lobby don't show up they become invisible, the soundtrack cannot be heard even though its playing and worse of all, I'm unable to play the game. For the past day or two, everytime I join a game it immediately starts buggin out as soon as i drop into the map. The sound of footsteps dissappear the ping system cannot be heard and the GUNS DON'T EVEN SHOW. I had an R301 and it was almost invisible to the point where u can't see anything. I have further proof which I can show aswell. Its a shame because I really love this game. NOTE : This only happens in Apex legends and no other games of mine. My Fifa works fine aswell as Watch dogs 2.
What should be happening instead? The game should be playing out its normal functions.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. If you go into my account then I think that's the only way. I'm not sure if it's my PS4 which I highly doubt it is, maybe it's my account. I have never hacked or anything I played the game for so long and worked hard to get my skins and XP.

Message 1 of 4 (390 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello read your post and damm exactly same problems on ps4 pro. Search every day on Google, YouTube, Reddit posts with

same problems and solutions to fix it.

Tried so many but nothing works at the end. 

Let me explain what my experience and what I notices.Play no other Game since release.

-Release the game was fine had no problems it works perfectly.

-Season 2 update dropped and works perfect no problems

-In the middle of Season 2 the problem begun with a small update (around 600mb, can not name exact date and version number of update ).

The update came out and play on same day. The first hours all perfect. later I took a game break for 1-2 hours and came back. I swear that was the beginning.

Same problems compared to yours (Fps Stutter, Legend Texture blurry and loading slowly, game start lobby login load longer than normal, many graphic bugs and glitches on old map, error net, playstation ce blue screens, overall performance was bad. 

All these bugs did not occur all at once

it got worse day by day i played the game.

But it's not all.

The strangest thing my new 3 months old PlayStation controller was broken on the same day the update dropped. Extreme controller stick drift and sprint stick issues.

The same problem on other controller and both controller the newer version from pro. 

Tried my two 6 years old ps controller no problem.

At least tried many many workarounds to fix problems but nothing help.

ok that's not really true let me explain another weird thing.

I delete the game and save data files, boot up the ps4 safe mode and rebuild data. Downloaded install again the the game from store and most of all problems fix it (Controller not, fps stutter little, overall performance better but for a pro not good)

Many friends have pro and same problems.

Wait I guess the strange part^^

Whenever a new update come from apex downloaded and installed all problems again there. 

All other games works fine no problems

The two Controller works fine with no problems 

Love Apex will not uninstall forever but it sucks at the moment and last month.

Actually every update small or big same problem. Downloaded and install normal game broken again uninstall. 

Find many people with same problem Reddit etc.but nothing solutions worked to fix.

Same here with the solutions tried test it all same result.

Many people say make new acc on ps4 fix it all problems. Have a EA acc. since 2011 

Is that the problem the acc?! 

Message 2 of 4 (315 Views)

★★★ Novice

No Solution on ps4 pro ? 

Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

Re: Apex legends is completely broken.

★★★ Apprentice

I'm on PC, and a similar thing sometimes happens to me too, and it always happens within the first 2 minutes of dropping into a match. It's completely random, and it acts like this, in order:

1. a weapon I just grabbed becomes invisible, only showing the HUD of the ammo count.
  2. sound of certain stuff becomes muffled (walking, running, shooting), while legends become completely silent.
  3. ping sound becomes silent.
  4. the entire game becomes silent, 10 seconds after the pings became silent.
  5. the game freezes for one solid minute.
  6. game comes back to life for 3 seconds, showing high ping icon in top right corner.

Then it can end in 2 ways: the game either works again like nothing happened, or I get disconnected with a code:net, 50/50. It may rarely happen instead that the game stays frozen instead, forcing me to create a new desktop and arrest the game using taskbar, but game staying frozen happened 2 times in 500+ hours so I don't think much about it.

It's been happening since season 1, it increased chance of happening in season 2, and it almost disappeared in season 3, but doesn't change the fact that sometimes it happens and I have no clue on why this happens. All of my video and audio drivers are updated.

Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)