Re: Apex legends freezing on connecting to match

by imflyzing

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same but on ps4 major server problem with reconnect after server error. Happens first 2 or 3 games every day. Major loss of rp and kd due to this issue. Ea fix your *

Message 11 of 41 (2,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i still cant play everytime when i start a match the game say connecting to match and my character kinda bugs/lags please i need a help i cant play the game anymore because of this

Message 12 of 41 (2,257 Views)

★★ Novice

same thing happens to me on ps4 it's not my wifi and I haven't been able to play the game for weeks now...please EA look in to this problem it's not our fault

Message 13 of 41 (2,235 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

What datacenter are you normally connecting to? Have you tried switching to a different one to test and see if that makes any difference at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 41 (2,227 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play on the St Louis or Iowa one. I've tried other servers like New York and even london which did not work.

Message 15 of 41 (2,217 Views)

Community Manager

@imflyzing 

Got it, thanks! How is your system currently connected to the internet? Is it using wifi, or is it connected with a network cable? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 16 of 41 (2,187 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am currently using an ethernet cable directly to the router.

Message 17 of 41 (2,181 Views)

Community Manager

@imflyzing 

Perfect, thanks! Do you also play on PS4, or do you play on a different platform? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 18 of 41 (2,157 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play on pc through Origin!

Message 19 of 41 (2,146 Views)

Community Manager

@imflyzing 

Thanks for following up!

When you have the chance would you mind running a UO Trace so we can take a look? That is a test that would give us a more detailed look at the connection between your home network and the servers, so if there's something happening in between we may be able to spot it. 

For more information on how to run the test check out the EA Help website. Once you have the test results please send them to me in a direct message. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 20 of 41 (2,131 Views)