Apex legends error Code-Net

by ExileAviation

Original Post

Re: Apex legends error Code-Net

★ Novice
@ExileAviation this has happened to me 5 times today. It's so hard to get through a match without disconnecting. Most of the time it doesn't even let me reconnect.
Message 11 of 22 (1,612 Views)

★ Novice

I constantly get the “code net” error when I play. Usually when I try to play I don’t get past the login screen, but when I do and try to load into a match I’m almost immediately greeted with the error code. It’s been getting worse here recently to the point to where I can’t even login. I’m asking for any rewards or anything I just want the Erie fixed and to be able to play the game. Please.

Message 12 of 22 (1,587 Views)

★ Novice

Hi guys 

Just after a update on the situation and the apology coins ect I was told about in the live chat thanks 

Xbox mr Messenger 96

Message 13 of 22 (1,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@ExileAviation 

Are the server issues ever going to be fixed

This is the third time this month I have an insane issue with Apex. I cannot even go into Firing Range. It either gets stuck on "Connecting to Match" and the game freezes or I join the match with unbelievable lag making the game unplayable. I teleport around the map, every input is delayed by like 10 seconds, when I try to go back to the lobby it gets stuck on "Connecting to Lobby". This has only started happening in Season 8. The servers are so trash.

Platform: PC (Origin) 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x

GPU: 1650 Ti

RAM: 16 GB

I have seen other people complain about the same issues but the response is always to check the connection or if the person asking is on wired or wireless etc. It's like the problem is always on our side instead of just fixing the damn servers once and for all. Yesterday I was in a Ranked game with 4 squads left and so far I had earned 84 RP. My game suddenly started lagging like crazy. It disconnected me from the match and instead of gaining that RP or just not losing, I lost RP for some reason, like seriously? If the problem was on my side I would know, I play other games and they run perfectly with no problem whatsoever. 

I tried restarting my PC multiple times. 

I repaired the game. 

Restarted my router multiple times. 

Reinstalled the game.

Checked the firewall and everything was fine. 

Checked my drivers and everything was fine aswell. 

So how about instead of saying the problem is on our side always and actually try to address the issue and fix the servers once and for all? 

Thank you. 

Message 14 of 22 (1,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have been getting this for months now, constant freezing then kicked with code net error.  Literally every game.  I will have a spell of 6 games roughly every week when it doesn't happen and I try to play everyday.  For 95% of the time the game is unplayable.  I have tried every fix and understand that this is a problem your end.  Do you suggest I don't play your game or can you fix it for me???  My gamer tag is El-Chap-Stick, I play on ps5 and have played since the first week. 

Message 15 of 22 (1,515 Views)

★ Novice

Have the same problem since season 9 what the hell... I tried everything. Is this user related? Origin LevithiuMM 

Message 16 of 22 (1,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic

I have been affected by code net errors and consistent lag to the point were I can't play except on ok days I have had to play other games that I don't enjoy as much as apex ... But it is hard to enjoy apex when there is constant code nets and lag spikes to over 500+ ping ...plz fix this to.. This has been a issue for more than A MONTH :Frown((

My platform ps4 

My username stormy-stitch 

Much love Standard smile

Message 17 of 22 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is NOT solved, we are still getting code-net errors. Uninstalled game, reinstalled, no fix.  Uninstalled origin, reinstalled, no fix.  Verified games files, no fix. All was good until season9.  Also, a weird thing happened. Even though the Utah server which is right down the road from me, Oregon is now showing as closet server. This tells me that APEX changed some networking stuff and has screwed over quite a few gamers.

Billion dollar game in revenues, walmart support.

NOT SOLVED.

Message 18 of 22 (1,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having the same issues since the update.

Message 19 of 22 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I have also been having this problem for the past four days. My sister is able to play on her switch on the same network, but I play on pc. This always happens at the start of a new season or a an update. Usually it resolves itself after the first day. I have tried to restart my router, run the game as an administrator, and turn the steaming texture budget to none and still running into the same error. Is there anything else I could do?
Message 20 of 22 (359 Views)