Apex legends crash to desktop

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 940mx 2gb ddr5
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? XENONPERO
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. trying to return to lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning from game to the lobby and was at screen where we see our squad stats when the squad are eliminated
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? occur randomly
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? While returning back form squad eliminated screen the game screen get stuck on loading and nothing happens.Any button on keyboard does not work but when i press space bar my game closes and while closing i can see a dialog box appear for a split second and disappear before i can react and i am back to desktop
What should be happening instead? I should return back to lobby
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I really don't know as i think my laptop does not require minimum specification it could be the reason for the crashing but the error which comes it about Graphic card physically removed from the system.I have attached the photo below

Message 1 of 1 (129 Views)