Apex legendary packs for black friday didnt give me any items becuase of que pop

by Kuroiyal

Original Post

Apex legendary packs for black friday didnt give me any items becuase of que pop

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Kuroiya
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Viva_la_rara
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder and Mirage
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. opening apex legendary pack
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. loading into the game after just opening an apex pack but before i could see what i got
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28/11/2019 8:00am
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Well i bought the 2 legendary packs as part of the black friday sale and i opened one perfectly fine but when i tried to open the other the match got started so i didnt see any loot but i did definitely click on "open pack" once the match was over i noticed that the pack was gone but i hadnt actually gotten anything
What should be happening instead? i shouldve gotten a legendary plus 2 other items but i didnt get anything at all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? open a pack when a que is just popping i suppose

I play apex on ps4, i bought the 2 legendary packs for 1000 apex coins as part of the black friday sale, i opened the one pack without issue but when i went to open the other the que for the game popped so i was kicked out of the pack opening screen, when the match was over i noticed that the option to open a pack was gone but i hadnt actually gotten anything new, i checked and i had no new legendaries even though i should have one.

Message 1 of 1 (119 Views)