[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Radeon RX 580 Series
Enter RAM memory size in GB VRAM 8192 MB GDDR5 2000 MHz RAM 12 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TTV_ReiVesta
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Radeon Software
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? not applicable
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? not applicable
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. not applicable
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. it's when the banners drop after showing the champions usualy when the banners are droping to you in the drop ship
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? every match its preventing me from play the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) idk when it started
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? when the bug occurs the game freezes and it locks up cant do anything cant even close the game by alt+f4 so i have to close it through task manager and the game is taking up like 2k memory. at first it was after I was in the drop ship of my second match after the launch of the game without fail then after like a month or so it went to the 3rd match after launch and now its the very first match.
What should be happening instead? not crashing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk how you can find it or replicate it

sorry for the small screen shot the file size was to big so i have to make the image smaller

Message 1 of 3 (568 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex crashes after banners fall

Community Manager
Hi @TTV_ReiVesta,

This is an issue that we're currently tracking, and the Apex Legends team is looking into it. In the meantime there's a workaround that should help.

If you alt-tab after you choose your Legend and leave the game minimized until everyone is on the dropship, you should be able to bring the game back up afterward and play the round normally.

Thanks for bearing with us while this is under investigation.

/Kent
Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (555 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @TTV_ReiVesta,

This is an issue that we're currently tracking, and the Apex Legends team is looking into it. In the meantime there's a workaround that should help.

If you alt-tab after you choose your Legend and leave the game minimized until everyone is on the dropship, you should be able to bring the game back up afterward and play the round normally.

Thanks for bearing with us while this is under investigation.

/Kent
Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (556 Views)

★ Novice

thank you for the temp fix i hope the info i submited to shine even the smallest of glimmer on the subject and how to fix it  Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (533 Views)