Apex coins in steam

by Scoutman4996

Original Post

Re: Apex coins in steam

★★★★ Novice
@idchlife Nah dude i have zero apex coins and the apex coin section inside apex shows all the coin packs as unavailable to buy in the buying section. So ya even if i have money in my steam wallet i cant buy packs cause the packs themselves are unavailable
Message 31 of 49 (148,768 Views)

★★ Novice
@prav33sh this is strange... When I tap on them they show Steam overlay :O Where I can purchase them. Maybe this is indeed problem with Steam
Message 32 of 49 (148,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Thank you for the info! 

If you purchased Coins and still haven't received them, I can only recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. Unfortunately missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. You can find more details on how to reach them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter instead. 

For those of you who are still not seeing the option to purchase Coins at all I will forward this information up to the team for a look. I saw that Sri Lanka and Iraq were both mentioned as places where people were having some trouble. If you live in a different location and are still having trouble buying points can you let me know where you're located? Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 33 of 49 (148,739 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Below is the screenshot of the coin pack purchase screen seen in Sri LankaScreenshot (4).png

Message 34 of 49 (148,734 Views)

★★★★ Novice

can vouch for Srilanka I have the same issue. I got the coins I purchased on the origin store by logging into the Origin version of the game. The coins showed up on steam too

Message 35 of 49 (148,721 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do you log in into the origin version? Cause i don’t believe this problem is gonna be fixed anytime soon😭 

Message 36 of 49 (148,704 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Coin pack issue still not resolved.... 4 days left on the black friday sale and cant buy anything from it because we cant buy the coins needed to get the offers. Same thing will probably happen during the Holo Bash Event coming up the way things are going. Very disappointing EA.
Message 37 of 49 (148,641 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  Apex Coins Unavailable on Steam for me as well. Country: Nepal  | Steam country: Nepal

Apex Coins Unavailable

Message 38 of 49 (148,624 Views)

★★ Novice

hi im frome algeria and i have the apex coins unavailable messege cant buy coins can u help me pls 

Message 39 of 49 (148,608 Views)

★★ Novice

and im from algeria i have the same problem

Message 40 of 49 (148,607 Views)