Re: Apex always out of bounds glitch (with clip)

by MrMeap97

Original Post

Re: Return to the battle bug on the supply ship

★★★★★ Newbie

https://youtu.be/KLpJq-PdkIw

I guess I should have searched before creating a new bug report, I had this occur but in a slightly different form. My team was fine, but I received the countdown after being revived above an out of bounds area. The countdown was persistent even after being respawned multiple times.

Message 111 of 186 (505 Views)

Re: Return to battle persists

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me. Was playing as Pathfinder.

I jumped onto a supply ship and grappled to the top of it, came down, and the ticker never stopped counting down.

Message 112 of 186 (432 Views)

Re: Return to the Battle! - No way out.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Also experienced on Xbox One S.  Using a zipline set by pathfinder resets the 30 second timer.  Respawned twice in the same match and both times the bug persisted.  The first rez i had instant death upon landing, the second I had the 30 second timer. 

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlS8NffJgt18ikQyA3j7m3NZukKT

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlS8NffJgt18ikWwFP5kMWWEXTRg

Message 113 of 186 (480 Views)

Perma out of bounds death

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx1070m
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? randomraver
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Perma out of bounds i got revived on the drop ship then was always out of bounds when not on a zip line or jumping 
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Perma out of bounds i got revived on the drop ship then was always out of bounds when not on a zip line or jumping 
What should be happening instead? not that
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? reviving on drop ship while its landing

Perma out of bounds i got revived on the drop ship then was always out of bounds when not on a zip line or jumping 

Message 114 of 186 (374 Views)

Re: Out of Bounds Bug

★★★ Newbie

Just got a similar bug 

https://youtu.be/6kf4oSPfCRQ

Message 115 of 186 (444 Views)

Re: Apex always out of bounds glitch (with clip)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just got this bug, manage to record part of it on my phone. Bunny hopping the whole game and turns that 30s into 10 mins
Easter just passed, and I became the Easter bunny myself

Message 116 of 186 (758 Views)

"Return to battle" timer

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? LorD_0f_Ch4ins
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Supply ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. sliding off the supply ship
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? The "return to battle" timer counts down to zero and kills you when you aren't in a restricted area. It reactivates when you respawn as well but jumping seems to stall the timer.
What should be happening instead? I should not be counting down to death by sliding off the supply ship.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Land on a supply ship and slide off one of it's edges don't jump off.

I'm pretty sure it will only occur if you land on a supply ship near an off limits zone and it will begin counting down after you slide off the side. This is the first time I have encountered the bug.

Message 117 of 186 (471 Views)

"return to battle" notification wont go away

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Stax0203
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. bridges
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. on drop ship
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? many this only happened once
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/05/2019 9:20 GMT+12:45
What happens when the bug occurs? the "get back to the battle" notification wont go away and after respawning twice after dying from it it wouldnt go away
What should be happening instead? the notification should go away once i touch playable land
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go onto the drop ship wait for it to go over unplayable land and for the "get back to the battle" notification to pop up then drop to land

while i was on the drop ship the "return to battle" notification popped up but when i jumoed down and got to playable land the "return to battle" notification wouldnt go away even after i died and respawned. the timer would only continue counting down when i was touching the ground so if i jumped it would stop then resume once i landed. i have a video of my second respawn where for some reason i just died once i landed i have a video of the second respawn but its too big to attach

Message 118 of 186 (455 Views)

Return to the battle Bug

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1050
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB Ram
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? -xM1RZA-
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. i will load video
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. just walk
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5-6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.05.2019 18:55
What happens when the bug occurs? i can't play game
What should be happening instead? i don't know
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I jumped from the ship and I tried to be reborn 3 times. But i died every time.

https://youtu.be/HgSPL9pWd9k 

Message 119 of 186 (488 Views)

Re: Return to the battle Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just had this problem. Was jumpmaster, took us to a dropship, got the "return to battlefield" message while on the dropship and died after dropping to the ground in-bounds. Repeatedly died immediately upon hitting the ground when respawned.

Message 120 of 186 (583 Views)