Re: Apex always out of bounds glitch (with clip)

by Deathstrokemofo

Original Post

Leaving Area Bug Drop Ship

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Izanagimi420
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NeverTooLate97
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Supply Drop Ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I landed on the supply drop ship, I got meeleed and I jumped off of the ship
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.02.19 20:10 GMT+1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Landed on supply drop ship, I got hit by a meelee once, then I jumped off and got the "return to battle area" warning for the full count even after landing onto a named drop zone.
What should be happening instead? A normal drop without getting executed for no reason? lmao
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue. Get meeleed before falling off of a ship I guess

I have no clue why this happens but it lost a large chance of winning the game

Message 61 of 186 (1,695 Views)

BUG

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD FX8350
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? 80drag
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. in the dropship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I got killed why in return to battle screen was phasing
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? just 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
What happens when the bug occurs? your in a loop of return to battle when you die and respawn
What should be happening instead? fix the coding so it doesnt happen again
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have someone die while in dropship while over out bounds places

If you do die while in dropship and go over "return into the battlefield" it will have you permanently be in return to battle for rest of the game. Some cases you get dropshipped and instantly dying or when respawn get the 30 second timer. PLZ FIX this thanks 

Message 62 of 186 (1,902 Views)

Persistent Out of Bounds

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce 680
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TeknoXI
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. HopelessDreamer, billgates91
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound, Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Supply Ship on decent to location
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Knocked down and revivied on dropship
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 200+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.02.19 12:24AM CST
What happens when the bug occurs? Out of Bounds Timer continues countdown while in contact with any terrain
What should be happening instead? No out of bounds timer
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be revived near an out of bounds zone while on the supply ship.

I have attached a link to a YouTube video with some of the bug shown.

https://youtu.be/WBJiFtoxwIQ

Out of Bounds Timer persists after dying and being revived by dropship.

Story:

My squad landed on the supply ship. We engaged in combat with another squad and wiped them out with me being knocked down while near an Out of Bounds Zone. I was revived while near that zone. The timer showed up. I jumped off the supply ship. The timer persisted. I died. I was revived by dropship but still had Out of Bounds Timer.

Message 63 of 186 (1,900 Views)

Return to the Battlefield timer bugged and kept killing me after respawn

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AboxOfHotdish
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Supply ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Being Respawned/ being picked up
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.02.19 10:40
What happens when the bug occurs? We were on the supply ship and i got downed, my teammate(pathfinder) picked me up and then afterwards i got the "return to battlefield 30 seconds remaining" timer in the middle of my screen. i then jumped off the supply ship thinking i was somehow still in a restricted zone but that was not the case and when timer ran out i died ( somewhere around vault) my teammates retrieved my banner and brought it to a respawn beacon and revived me. but as i approached the ground the prompt re appeared and i died on impact upon reaching the ground with no option of being picked up. my teammates then re tried this at 2 separate revive beacons but the same thing happened at every one.
What should be happening instead? I should not being getting a out of zone prompt while in the player allowed zones.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My theory is that while on the supply ship if you get downed or revived while the ship is traveling above an out of bounds zone the game will register that you are there( currently out of bounds

https://i.imgur.com/KMTii7E.jpg

Message 64 of 186 (1,894 Views)

Re: Out of Bounds Bug

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. Here's a clip of the after, not what happened. It looks like it started happening after I was downed on the ship while out of bounds (which is a bug of it's own right).

https://youtu.be/C70mTu6TYLs

Message 65 of 186 (1,947 Views)

''out of bounds'' after landing on dropship.

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SuppressedMute
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. SuppressedMute
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibraltar, Lifeline.
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Dropship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was landing on the dropship
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28/02/2019/19:00 GMT+1
What happens when the bug occurs? when landing on the dropship, i get the message saying ''get back to the battlefield'' but i was. and yet i died. When my squadmates recovered me, the bugg still occured. Curious was that i was not out of bound when i was in the air, ziplining helped me stay alive. but i could not touch the ground for 30 seconds. bug repeated until we gave up on recovering me.
What should be happening instead? should not be out of bounds after you land on the dropship.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try landing on the dropship and climbing arround until you experience it. maybe it has to do with climbing over the other parts, such as the thrusters.

Message 66 of 186 (1,739 Views)

Return to battle ground bug on my twitch live

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Deathstrokemofo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Medina, beowolf
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound,
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Drop ship, then everywhere else
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting to jump off
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28 of February 2019 around 22:00 PST
What happens when the bug occurs? We flew over the mountain in the drop ship and it gave me 25 sec or so to get back in the ring so I jumped off and when I landed the timer came back on then I used a zip line and it went away then as soon as I hit land again it came back on I died and my squad brought me back to life about 6 times and every time it kept happening or I would just land and die it's on my twitch deathstrokemofoNfriends for proof it was annoying it was at 01:57:20 in the stream
What should be happening instead? I shouldn't be dieing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Patch up the glitch

Twitch account deathstrokemofoNfriends it's near the end at 01:57:20  to 02:10:00 I was live file to big to attach

Message 67 of 186 (1,766 Views)

Apex always out of bounds glitch (with clip)

★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number 980ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Prophtart
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. not sure but I can provide a twitch clip of it
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. respawning, but it started while on one of the ships going around the map and kept happening
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1 or 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) March 1st 2019 around 9:00 EST
What happens when the bug occurs? The game always thinks you are out of bounds and will kill you
What should be happening instead? shouldn't be considered out of bound and killed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unsure, it happened spontaneously after dropping onto one of the ships going around the map

https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantBlushingEggCoolStoryBob Twitch clip of it happening. If the stream video is available you might be able to watch the rest of the match

Message 68 of 186 (2,369 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I actually 2 minutes ago had the same problem randomly, my squad was fine but it was only me affected by the glitch using pathfinder, I was wondering if anyone was having the same problem 

Message 69 of 186 (2,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same thing as Bangalore on my stream deathstrokemofoNfriends at 01:57:20 of the stream

And Everytime they would revive me same thing they really need to fix this one then

Message 70 of 186 (1,684 Views)