Apex Season 13 Crashes my whole PC

by LoganGaming01

Original Post

Apex Season 13 Crashes my whole PC

★★★ Newbie

With the Recent Update with Apex Legends with Season 13 there is too many Game breaking Problems.

Almost every game I have played, whenever I have a Longbow it crashes my game with a error saying that it couldn't load a file correctly. Validating my files on Steam does not fix this problem. If I find longbow in a supply bin it causes the whole game to cause my computer to just restart. A new problem I have encountered which is with every single game I play now in Apex is that my game would just freeze and I get a blue screen causing my laptop to restart or it would just crash the game with a blank Error screen.

My Laptop is an Alienware m15 R6 so it has 16 CPUs and a small bit of upgrades to improve it so its extremally hard to crash this laptop but if Apex is able to crash my laptop every time I get into a match then this is just making Apex unplayable for me since all I can do is sit in the main menu because that is the only place I don't crash in Apex.

Message 1 of 2 (1,513 Views)

Re: Apex Season 13 Crashes my whole PC

★★★ Newbie
@LoganGaming01 same. not specifically with longbow but i get random Crashes and the last 24 hours i cant even open the game. I get A "blue screen of death"
Message 2 of 2 (1,374 Views)