Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

by PapaCrux

Original Post

Not Recieving Badges

★★ Novice

My friend and I have each won a game as kill leader, but neither of us have the Apex Predator badge.  He is also pretty confident that he's won a game as both kill leader and champion, but he doesnt have the Double Duty badge either.  He didnt rake any screenshots, but I do have screenshots of my post match summary and of the locked Apex Predator badge. 

Message 10 of 2,187 (30,014 Views)

Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PapaCrux
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. n/a
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. n/a
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? n/a
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking
What should be happening instead? Badges Unlocking
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know

I've won the game while being Kill Leader and the Champion and haven't gotten the Apex Predator or Double Duty badges unlocked. I've attached screenshots of my win as well as the badges not being unlocked. I've also previously won the game as Wraith and Bangalore as kill leader without the Apex Predator badge unlocking. So far this has happened twice on Bangalore and three times on Wraith. Other badges seem to unlock just fine but not these two.

Message 11 of 2,187 (30,850 Views)

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★★★ Novice

Quick update : Finally got Apex Predator to unlock on Wraith after another win where I was Kill Leader but still haven't gotten Double Duty.

Message 12 of 2,187 (30,805 Views)

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★★★ Novice

Anyone have any fix, im stuck on this too

Message 13 of 2,187 (30,761 Views)

Re: Badges not unlocking

★★★★ Novice

Any resolution?

Message 14 of 2,187 (30,005 Views)

Badges won't unlock

★★★★ Novice

Many people posting this and no comment yet.  Some badges wont unlock for people and support wont help.  I was kill leader and won the game with no apex predator badge.

Message 15 of 2,187 (16,875 Views)

Re: Badges won't unlock

★★★★ Novice
Anyone hear anything from EA? Reddit is filled with these posts
Message 16 of 2,187 (16,851 Views)

Re: Wins not counting on Apex Legends

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Simple solution as above, just make the tracker count overall wins regardless of squad status(full pre-made/partial/all alive)

Additionally a tracker that can be used on any legend for overall account wins would be nice too.

Message 17 of 2,187 (15,413 Views)

Re: Apex Legends badge bug, not received

★★ Novice
Adding mine to this for follow as I have a similar problem. Won several matches, no badges displayed.
Message 18 of 2,187 (16,096 Views)

Re: Wins not counting on Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

I queue'd up with 1 of my buddy's. So we got 1 random on the team. We ended up winning the game, on my first game as Caustic. I got the "winning" kill. So.. Games played: 1 Winning kills: 1 Wins with full squad: 0

Message 19 of 2,187 (15,374 Views)