Apex Packs not received after leveling up

by MurrManJr

Original Post

Re: Apex Packs not received after leveling up

★★★ Newbie

Not true its happened on lower levels. I think this is a real bug even if after level 20 you don't get packs as often.

Message 41 of 73 (828 Views)

★ Novice

'what do you want them too do' i want them to not be overly greedy, 45 boxes is nothing, they can give a box per level up to 100 and it would still be nothing due to the nature of loot boxes, i cannot see how rewarding players properly is detrimental, i can only see how it benefits them, the cost of apex coins and the cost of cosmetics in the store is abysmal and personifies pure greed, around $20 for ONE skin, that is insane to me, is it acceptable because they are AAA, is that the cost of AAA skins..... i will never purchase coins or cosmetics at that price, the current cosmetic is definitely NOT worth the $20 coin pack, between the constant crashes and the non stop server problems how can anyone justify spending that kind of cash, utter greed, if this was a paid release, people would be rioting but because it's free, it gets a pass? you do realize that free tag is just an illusion, most players will be suckered in and spend hundreds.

But that is another issue that will never be addressed because money, but there is indeed a bug where you do not receive the apex pack from leveling up, i have experienced the bug many times, it says you have a pack on the end screen but once you hit the main men, there is nothing, i doubt anyone will be compensated judging by how they have behaved thus far, greedy as *.

Message 42 of 73 (811 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same here when i got to 22 i didnt get a pack

Message 43 of 73 (771 Views)

★ Novice

every other level after 20

Message 44 of 73 (771 Views)

★ Novice

you only get packs every other level im lvl 67

Message 45 of 73 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I leveled up to 6 then 7 and didnt get any packs at both levels

Message 46 of 73 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just the same issue I had today
Message 47 of 73 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah but it didn't even give me credits for leveling up either 

Message 48 of 73 (734 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So I was supposed to get an apex pack after reaching level 33 but I didn't get it. And then servers crashed and when I got back there was still no apex pack.

Message 49 of 73 (706 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was Level 25 going on 26 and it showed that I'd be getting a pack when I leveled up but I did not receive it

Message 50 of 73 (660 Views)