by ManOfSteel28

Original Post

Apex Pack Lost After Game Started

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? LTP24
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In the lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Opening an Apex pack
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don't know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/12/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The Apex Pack was lost with no rewards
What should be happening instead? The Apex pack should grant the rewards
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to open an Apex pack right before a game launches and the pack will no longer be available, but also no new items will be available when you return to the lobby.

I was opening an Apex pack while waiting on matchmaking. Right as the animation for the pack started, I was placed in a game and the animation did not complete for the Apex pack. When I returned to the lobby, I checked my armory but there were no new items anywhere and I did not have any additional salvage.

Message 1 of 46 (4,696 Views)

Re: Apex Pack Lost After Game Started

★★ Novice

I'm on PC and this happened as well. Lost a legendary out of it too

Message 2 of 46 (4,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It happened to me on xbox. Except i wasnt pulled into a game. I literally saw my pack drop from my screen.
Message 3 of 46 (4,666 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me as well. Went to open pack then just as the animation for it to open I got dragged into a game. After matched finished I lost the pack and had no new stuff in armoury. How do we get the pack back?

Message 4 of 46 (4,646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have lost a few crates because of this issue as well. Opened up pack while waiting for matchmaking, before loot animation completes, I was placed into a match and never had any new cosmetics.

Message 5 of 46 (4,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also had this problem but for an Apex pack that I used real money to purchase.
Message 6 of 46 (4,427 Views)

★★ Novice

Have they done anything for anyone? This happened to me as well!

Message 7 of 46 (4,326 Views)

★★ Novice

not for me

Message 8 of 46 (4,305 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry that this was missed before. I've looked into a lot of reports on this, and in each one, the content was received, it just went straight to the inventory.

@TwistedTines Yours is the only recent post here, but I can see a pack opening for each recently received pack, so it looks like you got the contents. If you DM me the time when you opened the pack I can double check the contents.

@Leviticus_Titan Unfortunately my available info doesn't go back to when this was first posted, so I can't verify contents the same way, but as mentioned I've checked on a lot of these -we want to be sure folks are getting their content- and it's always been delivered. The contents are generated and added to the armory the moment the pack is opened, and the new skins are just lost within the armory UI. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 46 (4,291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_David , it was within the past 3 or 4 days. I can't remember exactly but it was either Thursday (April 25th), or Friday(26th). I checked directly after my match and there was nothing showing as new items with the little indicator showing that they were added. I received an apex pack yesterday and that is the first pack I have gotten since this occurred if that helps at all. I'm not even worried about the pack, just wanted let you know about the glitch.

Message 10 of 46 (4,281 Views)