Apex Legends random Freezing/rubber band/lag?

by 8BitRiriTTV

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends random Freezing/rubber band/lag?

★★★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem,I have alienware pc and the fix to my problem was Killer Control Center.if you open the app and go to settings there's something called Advanced Stream Detect you want to turn that off,I haven't had anymore lag or freezing since I turned that option off,hope it helps.

Message 11 of 74 (10,834 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem,I have alienware pc and the fix to my problem was Killer Control Center.if you open the app and go to settings there's something called Advanced Stream Detect you want to turn that off,I haven't had anymore lag or freezing since I turned that option off,hope it helps

Message 12 of 74 (10,834 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Can confirm that doing this fixed it for me.
Message 13 of 74 (10,831 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I dont have my killer network software installed on my pc i had lots of errors because of this very bad app.... then i will try to instal the app and uncheck the option, i let u know if this fix my problem asap
Message 14 of 74 (10,829 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't have, and have never had killer control installed on my pc, and am having the same issues. It even freezes in the lobby screen occasionally for no reason. Sometimes when I click on things or move the selector around inside the armory, sometimes just while I'm sitting there in lobby.

Message 15 of 74 (10,816 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hmm, there must be more going on somewhere. Thankfully for killer users the stream detector works. But there has to be something else for people who aren't, hopefully EA/Respawn will address this soon. Cause it seems like the game and something aren't getting along and that causes them to freeze everything.

Message 16 of 74 (10,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
do you have the app running all the time or you run the app and then disable the option? happens in my msi dominator too and i never use that app but it is installed
Message 17 of 74 (10,763 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've had the exact same issues earlier with killer network software and i would love to know if there is a way to fix this issue without installing that crap software ? >.<

Message 18 of 74 (10,751 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So far I dont know of a way to fix it without having the killer network to turn off the stream detect feature. Hopefully. They address this soon

Message 19 of 74 (10,731 Views)

★ Novice

Happens to me too, but the last time it did i had my task manager up to see what was causing it and i hit alt+tab right when it froze. Then after seeing it was network issue i noticed my game was still running so i tabbed back in and it unfroze me for whatever reason. Don't know if it works again because it never happened again

Message 20 of 74 (10,717 Views)