by rayrayracer

Original Post

Rank 50 Trophy not awarded on apex other bug including

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? rayracer92
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Not sure
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Beside bunker where it happen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Running away from enemies by bunker
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Two times
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18/03/2019/1.00 pm
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My game started to go quiet when I’m playing then it make like a broken voice wave sound through my mic I don’t know if that was a connection problem or the game but been doing that since I been playing.after that my game start to freeze it took awhile to load back in the match then took me back in menu page cause timed connection lost also I was level 49 at that time got to 50 but I didn’t get the trophy achievement cause of the bug so. I don’t know what to do fix this now need help with this😢😢😢
What should be happening instead? Complete the match then level 50 then the achievements come up didn’t happen since bug
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See if my account can be active and fix.get rid of the bug problem so I can get the trophy achievement on apex legends also other bug that I have been having trouble with as well

Here are the two photo that show the proves of me not getting it 

Message 31 of 47 (1,002 Views)

Not unlocking achievements

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? xCrayyz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. None
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Finishing game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? One
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.23.19 16:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Go to menu screen and says server timed out
What should be happening instead? Leveling up and receiving achievement
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check coding to end of game lobby and rerouting to menu

I never got the achievement for level 50 because my game glitched out. I am now level 60 and still haven’t unlocked the achievement.

Message 32 of 47 (1,001 Views)

how to

★ Novice

I reached player level 50 and didn't get my achievement. what can I do?

Message 33 of 47 (963 Views)
Highlighted

Re: how to

★★★ Newbie

I still haven’t got my level 50 trophy as well I was hoping the next update which is version 1.06 was going to fix but still no luck had anyone got there trophy?

Message 34 of 47 (949 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is soooooooo easy to fix. The developers have to add a patch that checks and awards in-game trophies on the lobby screen. 

Blackout had the same issues on launch where the wins were not registering for trophies. After a patch, the next time you logged in they would pop.

My game blue screened on the game where I levelled up, I'm now on level 51 and lost all interest in playing this until they listen to the community and fix it.

This should have been put in a patch by now as there have been a lot of reports but they are more interested in making money from season passes etc. Although its probably EA pushing on them for that.

Message 35 of 47 (925 Views)

Community Manager

@GweebarraRover wrote:

This is soooooooo easy to fix. The developers have to add a patch that checks and awards in-game trophies on the lobby screen. 

Blackout had the same issues on launch where the wins were not registering for trophies. After a patch, the next time you logged in they would pop.

My game blue screened on the game where I levelled up, I'm now on level 51 and lost all interest in playing this until they listen to the community and fix it.

This should have been put in a patch by now as there have been a lot of reports but they are more interested in making money from season passes etc. Although its probably EA pushing on them for that.

We made sure the team is aware of this, however trophies are a PlayStation account feature as achievements are for Xbox/Microsoft accounts. There are some bugs that can be easy to fix while others may take more time to reproduce, test, fix, ensure it doesn't break anything else in the next patch, and so on. If there is an area in game where a player is getting stuck, that may be an easier fix than coordinating with Microsoft/Sony for an achievement/trophy that isn't registering.

As one example to reference, the Battlefield V team showcases their Quality of Life Tracker, where you can get an idea of what goes on behind the scenes for bug fixes and how it ties into updates for Battlefield V. This involves identifying the issue and the severity of impact it has on the game. 

We know things like challenges, trophies, and achievements are a huge part of gaming to people and we'll do what we can to raise up your concerns around this. Congratulations on reaching Level 50 and thank you for playing Apex Legends!

Blueberry.png
Message 36 of 47 (918 Views)

Please release a patch for this. People still can't get t...

★★★ Pro

Please release a patch for this. People still can't get their trophy or achievement. There are ways and methods to retro pop the trophy/achievement just by logging in as well. 

Message 37 of 47 (862 Views)

Re: Please release a patch for this. People still can't get t...

★★★ Pro

Please fix this issue. There are players who actually care about Trophy Hunting or Achievement Hunting. 

Message 38 of 47 (825 Views)

★ Novice
Any update to this?
Message 39 of 47 (774 Views)

Re: Missing Trophy

★ Novice

Aye man same happened to me im now levl 65 n it still hasn't gave me the trophy

Message 40 of 47 (719 Views)