Re: Missing Trophy

by Leo_the_Lion25

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends PS4 Glitched Trophy - The Player Not Unlocking at Player Level

★★ Guide

@PhatGrams710 wrote:

So do we just have to keep playing and eventually it will unlock or what?

As far as I can tell, once it's glitched, it will never unlock until EA patches it.  

Message 21 of 47 (1,157 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Dang, that sucks. We'll just have to wait it out.
Message 22 of 47 (1,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

bump

Message 23 of 47 (1,098 Views)

I meet the bug that achievement does not appear.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Black_HJT
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Role Selection Interface
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Role Selection Interface
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 40~50 matches
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bug occurs, the achievement system can not 100% collected, this situation makes achievements collection player so annoying, lost interest to this game, when the situation is seriously, they may give negative comments.
What should be happening instead? When the player’s level gets 50, the system should exam whether the player have got achievement each time when player is logging the game, or every time when player gets a higher level, the achievement should be checked got or not.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea how the bugs like this exist, maybe it’s caused by some problems of Internet, or after I got level 50, the server haven’t collected my game data successfully.

I meet the bug that achievement does not appear.please pay more attention to it and solve it. thanks!

Message 24 of 47 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah dude don't listen to this idiot at all. He is just spewing false information. Do I know why you and myself and several others are experiencing this? No, not at all. But I do know whatever this guy is saying is completely false. Every single one of my friends that I play with has done what jungle beard is saying myself included and yet I am the only One without the trophy. We have "XP glitched" according to Jungle's definition on countless occasions before any of us hit level 50. And yet, 8 of my friends have it and I don't. So don't waste your time stressing over this cause it's wrong. Hopefully they will patch this soon or in the next major update. 

Message 25 of 47 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing but false information lol my friends are proof of your incorrect comments. 

Message 26 of 47 (1,103 Views)

Community Manager

We'll get this tracked so the team is aware of it happening. Our Live-Support staff unfortunately cannot physically grant this from their end because trophies are tied to PlayStation Network accounts in which we do not have access to.

Thank you for reporting this our way and congrats on already reaching level 50!

Blueberry.png
Message 27 of 47 (1,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, I called PSN support and this is where I'm at; we did a forced trophy sync by deleting a 0% game in the trophies section of the ps4. After that I restarted the ps4 and tried to load up Apex, at that point the game froze but I could still operate the ps4. I turned off the ps4 and put it in safe mode and did a database rebuild. At that point he said to open Apex again and try to get into a game and play it out. I've done this but it still did not unlock the trophy. At least its something. At this point I'm wondering if it's a problem for Respawn. I hope this is helpful and @EA_Blueberry please respond with more information or something.

Message 28 of 47 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hopefully the Season 1 thing that starts tomorrow fixes this for the people who are glitched. I will ask my friend if he has his trophy or not when he plays tomorrow. If not, you'll be hearing from me again for a 'please fix this trophy/achievement across all platforms'

Message 29 of 47 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hi, Thanks for replying. But the trophy is still glitched for those that don't have it. They're playing the game still and doing Season 1 Battle Pass. No trophy at all for them. 

Message 30 of 47 (989 Views)