by Jungle-Beard

Original Post

Re: LVL 50 Trophy Bug PS4

★★★★★ Novice

Same here... now im over 70...

Message 11 of 47 (819 Views)

Re: Apex Legends PS4 Glitched Trophy - The Player Not Unlocking at Player Level

★★★ Newbie
Same happening here man. Tried levelling up and still nothing. It's also been a few days as I was told some received it a few days later. But still nothing for me.
Message 12 of 47 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've got the same problem on XBOX.
Message 13 of 47 (1,097 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
Did some testing, Trophy only unlocks when the Experience glitch is not used. If you abuse the experience glitch, the game does not recognize that you have reached or passed level 50.
Message 14 of 47 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don’t know how to Xp glitch, I just playing the game, i’m Now 67 had all the trophies but this one. And it seriously bother me.

Message 15 of 47 (1,020 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has happened to me as well, I'm level 53 now and still dont have the trophy unlocked on ps4. I think I closed out the app right after the game I hit 50 on.

Message 16 of 47 (1,009 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You go around to all these threads and say that jungle boy but how can somebody glitch but not know they're glitching? You're a troll.

Message 17 of 47 (1,007 Views)

★★ Guide
Yet all the people who play without Glitching have unlocked the Trophy... When you bail on your team while alive, your glitching. Hence the system does not recognize that you've earned that experience. Stop leaving before your flag has timed out... Hence why it's known as the Experience glitch, since people are dropping into hot zones, getting some quick damage/kill exp, then bailing on their team.

So take your Troll excuses elsewhere.
Message 18 of 47 (966 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After re-reading your post I'm so upset that there was no information about this before hand. So you need to let your banner timeout and then you wont be "glitching"? Its messed up players dont know about this. I've been playing solo so I squad fill every game and the fact that I dont get to have this achievement because of such a stupid thing. Its a good feature thinking about it now but the fact that no one said anything about it is beyond stupid.

Message 19 of 47 (925 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still pretty messed up Jungle-Beard that this is the first time I've seen you say anything about it. If you would have said "You guys might be glitching unintentionally by leaving the game before your banner times out", on any of the posts I've seen you comment, that would have made sense to me. I can't speak for the others. So do we just have to keep playing and eventually it will unlock or what?

Message 20 of 47 (923 Views)