Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends PS4 Glitched Trophy - The Player Not Unlocking at Player Level 50+

★★★ Pro

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Leo_the_Lion25
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. jjj77713
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Caustic
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skulltown
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. squad eliminated
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Just playing normally so we can get all the trophies completed for PS4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/20/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm just filling out this forum to inform you that The Player Silver Trophy on the PS4 can glitch and not unlock (for reaching level 50). My friend is level 52 and doesn't have this trophy. I am hoping that you can release a patch that resolves this issue and have it unlock. I have written a Trophy Guide and Roadmap for this game as well which can be read here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/apex-legends/333824-apex-legends-trophy-guide-roadmap.html Game is great but the trophy will need to be looked into for those that get glitched. If it glitches on you. You cannot unlock the trophy at all despite leveling higher than Player Level 50.
What should be happening instead? I would say that it can potentially glitch for some players. I'm PS4 console. My Friend didn't get The Player Silver Trophy and he's level 52.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, I am just informing you that The Player Silver Trophy for reaching player level 50 on the PS4 console can potentially glitch and not unlock for some players. Please look into this and release a patch so the trophy can unlock for these glitched players who are over Player Level 50. Thank you for reading.

I am just informing you that The Player Silver Trophy for reaching player level 50 on the PS4 console can potentially glitch and not unlock for some players. Please look into this and release a patch so the trophy can unlock for these glitched players who are over Player Level 50.

Thank you for reading.

Message 8 of 47 (3,988 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Trophy

★★★ Pro

They fixed the trophy and achievement across all platforms for those that don't know. My friend on PS4 said Season 2 gave him his glitched trophy.

Thank you for supporting the Trophy/Achievement Hunters! People are still playing this game after 100% too such as myself. 

View in thread

Message 47 of 47 (2,826 Views)

All Replies

LVL 50 Trophy Bug PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Kayholio
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Kayholio
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Caustic
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Middle of map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Connection lost
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.02.19 23:00 gmt+1
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Trophy didn't popup after lvl up from 49 to 50. Later lvl ups (51,52) didn't solve it. Very disappointing for a fan like me
What should be happening instead? Trophy achievement
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Lvl up from 49 to 50 and be unfortunateFrown

Unfortunatly I didn't get the Trophy for reaching lvl50. Maybe you can help me to get it somehow. Im lvl 52 now. I would be very greatful. Thank you guys 

Message 1 of 47 (3,593 Views)

Re: LVL 50 Trophy Bug PS4

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Tried deleting the game and nothing, Leveled up to 51. Stopped playing until this is resolved. 

Message 2 of 47 (3,582 Views)

The player trophy not awarded

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Hypotermia
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Oklibugli
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. ne of the valley area with buildings
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was accessing other players death box
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? More than 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.2.2018 around 13:00EET
What happens when the bug occurs? We were winning the match and there were only four people live (our team 3 and enemy 1). I tried to access enemy deathbox and when it should show the inventory, my game crashed. After that squadmates won the round normally. After the crash, I logged in and my level was raised to 50 from 49, but I didnt' receive The Player trophy (Reach player level 50). Then I tried to level 51, but I still dont get the trophy.
What should be happening instead? Change the point when the trophy pops up. I guess in my case, nothing can be done anymore
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to close the game when level up from 49 to 50 is going to happen.

Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Oklibugli
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. ne of the valley area with buildings
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was accessing other players death box
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? More than 10
What happens when the bug occurs? We were winning the match and there were only four people live (our team 3 and enemy 1). I tried to access enemy deathbox and when it should show the inventory, my game crashed. After that squadmates won the round normally. After the crash, I logged in and my level was raised to 50 from 49, but I didnt' receive The Player trophy (Reach player level 50). Then I tried to level 51, but I still dont get the trophy.
What should be happening instead? Change the point when the trophy pops up. I guess in my case, nothing can be done anymore
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to close the game when level up from 49 to 50 is going to happen.

Message 3 of 47 (3,487 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happening to us on Xbox.

Message 4 of 47 (3,569 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Man thats so * up, nothing worked for me either. Its really frustrating .... I also lost my motivation to keep playing. Anyone had luck contacting the support in this case?
Message 5 of 47 (3,556 Views)

Missing Trophy

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey I’m past level 50, but haven’t gotten the level 50 trophy. Is there anyway I can get it? 

Message 6 of 47 (3,487 Views)

Bump

★★★★ Novice

Bump

Message 7 of 47 (3,459 Views)

★ Novice

I can confirm this bug occurred for me too.  The trophy did not unlock after i reached 50.

I am now level 52 and my PSN ID is Reaper55.

Message 9 of 47 (3,512 Views)

Re: Missing Trophy

★★★★ Novice

bump

Message 10 of 47 (3,454 Views)