Apex Legends/Origin Interface

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MauriRP
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Adding a Friend
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 31.03.2019.04.28
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't connect anymore, have to close the game and open it again
What should be happening instead? Returning to menu normally
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Shift+F1 in main menu and, return to menu with Escape Key

When i push Shift+F1 to add a friend and return to menu with Escape key some error like "Failed to get Origin Code" and get disconnected, When I try to connect again get errors like "Cant connect to EA server" then I have to close the game and open it again.

Message 1 of 6 (662 Views)

Deleting this game.

★★★ Newbie

Great idea and looks great, but theres no * point if i cant get into a game. The game either crashes or gives a failed token. ive tried every fix i can think of or find, and all its doing is causing frustration. im glad i didnt spend any money on this *,  i hope they fix it but im out.

Message 2 of 6 (666 Views)

Re: Apex Legends/Origin Interface

★★★★ Novice

If you use two or more monitors, I would suggest disabling Origin overlay. You can do much the same functions without it, but without the extra unstability the overlay seems to cause. Shame you can't just stop Origin entirely as it crashing takes down the game with it.

Message 3 of 6 (628 Views)

Adding a member of current lobby to friends while in queue loses origin token

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia geforce 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ThatRedTurtle
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. RiotSchmick
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Clicked user name, then view profile, then add friend
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. RiotSchmick accepted my friend request
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.31.19.10:10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Both players get an error: "Unable to get token from origin" and get kicked out of the lobby. The game gets stuck on "initializing" indefinitely and cannot rejoin.
What should be happening instead? Friend requests should not cause players to leave the queue or the lobby
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join a lobby with 1 friend and 1 person you are not friends with ready up create a friend request have that other user accept the request

When adding a friend from a lobby during queue, both players get booted from the lobby and end up on an "initializing" screen forever. 

Message 4 of 6 (633 Views)

Failed to get token from Origin

★★★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Jay_JWLH
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Team mates were ready, and matchmaking pushed onto the next step (but didn't make it)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A few
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01/04/19 18:40 abouts
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? The error "Failed to get token from Origin" shows.
What should be happening instead? Onto the next step where you select your legend
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can't be replicated exactly, but it does happen multiple times a day.

So all my friends are ready, and the matchmaking begins. Just before the screen where you can select your legend, you get an error message saying "Failed to get token from Origin". Origin is working fine. You also can't connect back into the lobby, nor can you use the buttons to "Exit to desktop". You have to go to Task Manager to force it to end the game. I also have to normally exit Origin as I think it is associated with that. Then I just start both programs up again.

I am not sure if the latest crash log is current though.

Message 5 of 6 (638 Views)

Fail to get a token

★★ Newbie

FAILED TO GET A TOKEN FROM ORIGIN

Fk me with the problem cant play apex with team and let me suck all the night 

Best game i ever played 

thank you make my night down

Message 6 of 6 (618 Views)