Apex Legends Lag spike/game timers glitching backwards

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12.288gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DeFartingNinja
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. SmellyScotsma
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Happens every menu and every part of map.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Dropping, fighting, looting, waiting on game to load.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every game I've played since season 1 start
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Hits don't register, can be point blank and they wont hit. game stutters every four seconds meaning during hot drops people can get loot before me because of a "lag spike" type effect, it's not caused by my internet connection, i've changed severs, done full router reboots, done speed tests and made sure nothing was downloading, server just seems to constantly lag for me and my friends. There is also a constant red symbol at the top right of the screen it's similar to a speedometer, it's not connection related or packet loss as those symbols don't show up, i'm not sure what this symbol means and i'm sure my computer can handle Apex Legends, despite having a really old graphics card, it still runs most games comfortably on high settings, but I cant run Apex on the lowest settings possible without this still occuring, graphics settting doesn't make an impact on the weird lag like issues I've attached two videos that show how bad it can be to play with this sort of issue.
What should be happening instead? Server shouldn't be stuttering every 3-4 seconds
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can only recommend playing on lower spec pc on the europe server during any time of the day or night on the release build current patch servers.

https://youtu.be/TWKPFJ1dB5g

https://youtu.be/HJbko8v0hPs

Message 1 of 2 (445 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Lag spike/game timers glitching backwards

Community Manager

Thank you for the report, @DeFartingNinja 

The team is looking for some help on gathering info for hit registration issues. Can you submit details like this to this post so it can help aide the team in addressing this?

Thanks for any help ahead of time you can provide. Good luck in the ring!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (406 Views)