After a match with 3 kills, the kills tracker was increased with 2

by sjattah

Original Post

Re: Streak bug

★★★ Novice
@FDM_Warlord Dude, you got merged into the wrong issue. I suggest you recreate it or go to one that shows the exact error you are having, like https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/No-Apex-Elite-streaks/m-p/7957654/highlight/true#M12096
Message 71 of 106 (901 Views)

Re: Multiple wins/kills, yet tracker numbers show no increase. End of season or

★★★ Novice

Season 1 has ended, go look at your battle pass, it will tell you season 1 has ended, so season 1 stats are no linger longer tracked 

Message 72 of 106 (896 Views)

Re: My stats are not tracking on any characters

★★★★★ Newbie

Wish I would have got some type of notice when logging in. 

Message 73 of 106 (874 Views)

Re: My stats are not tracking on any characters

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah I still played as well but damn I wish I would have received a notification when logging in. Same with Elite playlist not tracking...
@keygan350 wrote:
@mrturk47Same dude and I still played

Message 74 of 106 (801 Views)

Re: Stat tracker not counting kills or wins

★ Novice

Hahahaha thanks 🤦🏻‍♂️ That had been doing my head in for ages.

Message 75 of 106 (788 Views)

banner

★★★ Novice

Hi!

I wanto to inform that the banners are not updating! In my case Season 1 Wins and Season Damage, are not updating. Yesterday i finished for 2 times in first place but my banner continues to show 4 wins, and supossed to be 6 wins. Legend BloodHound.

Could you verify this situation please?

Kuni PT

Message 76 of 106 (679 Views)

★★★ Novice

This situation is not logical to me!

People are still playing the game! People are still killing! People are still winning! So, what's the point having statistics on our profile if they don't work after the season ends?!

Better EA and Respawn in the future think on a solution for this situation, between season ends and the beginning of a new one... And in the meanwhile?! Nothing?

Regards

Message 77 of 106 (770 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happens only to my Gibraltar. Platform: PC

Message 78 of 106 (702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@packers619x and @JohnnyLongshots Yes, unfortunately, the Season 1 has ended, so the season 1 stat trackers will not count the statistics anymore.

Message 79 of 106 (686 Views)

After a match with 3 kills, the kills tracker was increased with 2

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? sjattah
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the match took place in more than one location (started in skull town), and it's probably not relevant to the kills tracker anyway
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. From what I can tell, no single action caused this problem
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This was the second match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.06.19 17:21 CET
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I had 77 kills registered on mirage, and in the match I got 3 kills. After the match the tracker said 79 kills.
What should be happening instead? The tracker should say 80
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Impossible to say, since there is no way for me to tell what caused this.

I'm not 100% sure that this hasn't happened before. The reason I noticed this now, is because I was going to play mirage until I got 80 kills. Usually I don't pay that much attention to the kill tracker.

Message 80 of 106 (695 Views)