Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

After a match with 3 kills, the kills tracker was increased with 2

by sjattah

Original Post

Re: Apex legends stats not tracking properly

★★★★ Novice

I wil try to get a clip of this happening thanks. Will the devs team update my kills though?

Message 10 of 37 (580 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It will be hard though because I don't always record when I play apex legends. Can you please tell the dev team to fix this asap because it is really ruining my in game experience.

Message 11 of 37 (556 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did they fix this issue yet? I still haven't got my 5 kills back yet although I think that this glitch is happening less frequently now. I hope that you guys will fix this soon maybe in the new battle pass update? Thanks. Reply plz lol.

Message 12 of 37 (528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can you please reply! I have not gotten my kills back yet,

Message 13 of 37 (502 Views)

Kill Count is Issue

★★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to get the badge for 100 kills on 7 legends and the game keeps cheating me out of kills. Example: I had 90 season 1 kills on Lifeline, I play a game and get 3 kills, the 3 kills also came up at the game summary, but then it said I had 91 season 1 kills on Lifeline in stead of 93....and it does this all the time on all the legends. Can you please fix this? I feel like I'm making 0 progress on my badge becasue of this.

Also the kills don't come up later on, they just vanish...like my money on crates.. :D

It's like the game can't do math...

Message 14 of 37 (305 Views)

Kills not being tracked.

★★★★ Novice

Over the last 2 days I have had multiple games with 2 or more kills, while playing it shows my kills and also in the breakdown shows my kills. When i load into the next game my kill count on the tracker only went up by 1. Is anybody else having this issue or just me?

Message 15 of 37 (302 Views)

Not giving me kills.

★★★ Newbie

The past few days I've had kills during a match and when I check my stats on my legend they didn't give them to me. It's taken at least 10-20 kills

Message 17 of 37 (289 Views)

Caustic missing frags

★★★★ Novice

I still have many missing kills with Caustic and despite many reports, I have no answer. The new update has not changed anything. In total about thirty missing frags ... 😡 I'm really sick of it !!!

Thanks for your help and answer EA team 👍

Message 18 of 37 (238 Views)
Highlighted

After a match with 3 kills, the kills tracker was increased with 2

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? sjattah
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the match took place in more than one location (started in skull town), and it's probably not relevant to the kills tracker anyway
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. From what I can tell, no single action caused this problem
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This was the second match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.06.19 17:21 CET
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I had 77 kills registered on mirage, and in the match I got 3 kills. After the match the tracker said 79 kills.
What should be happening instead? The tracker should say 80
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Impossible to say, since there is no way for me to tell what caused this.

I'm not 100% sure that this hasn't happened before. The reason I noticed this now, is because I was going to play mirage until I got 80 kills. Usually I don't pay that much attention to the kill tracker.

Message 19 of 37 (168 Views)

Overall kills not updating

★★★★ Novice

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? alex45673
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Banners
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing in particular
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don’t know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.06.19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? My overall kills (not the season 1 tracker) doesn’t go up after I get kills.
What should be happening instead? The kills should be going up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a game, get some kills, see if it updates.

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? alex45673
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Banners
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don’t know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.06.19 EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I noticed that my overall kills weren’t being counted (not the season 1 kills). It’s been stuck on the same number for several games, even though I get kills during those games.
What should be happening instead? The counter should be going up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game, get some skills, see that your kills were the same as the last game.

Message 20 of 37 (201 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help