Kill Count is Issue

by Aziraal22

Original Post

Re: Kill Count is Inaccurate

★★★ Novice

Nope been a week now and still not getting kills with octane. About 50 or more I should have still not hitting.

Message 30 of 106 (3,122 Views)

Re: Kill Count is Inaccurate

★★★ Newbie
I've noticed same problem..not as frequently, but sometimes counter messes up..
Message 31 of 106 (3,091 Views)

Re: Kill count problem.

★ Guide

Many kills are not counting.

I am executing with E.

Or I am killing people, first down them and keep on shooting so that the killed players box appears and still not counting properly.

And I am 100% sure that no other player also shot them and "stole" the kill.

Message 32 of 106 (2,408 Views)

Re: Kill count problem.

★★★★ Novice

Wow I'm surprised that it's still a problem

Message 33 of 106 (2,392 Views)

Kill Count is Issue

★ Novice

I'm trying to get the badge for 100 kills on 7 legends and the game keeps cheating me out of kills. Example: I had 90 season 1 kills on Lifeline, I play a game and get 3 kills, the 3 kills also came up at the game summary, but then it said I had 91 season 1 kills on Lifeline in stead of 93....and it does this all the time on all the legends. Can you please fix this? I feel like I'm making 0 progress on my badge becasue of this.

Also the kills don't come up later on, they just vanish...like my money on crates.. :D

It's like the game can't do math...

Message 34 of 106 (2,351 Views)

Kills not being tracked.

★★★ Novice

Over the last 2 days I have had multiple games with 2 or more kills, while playing it shows my kills and also in the breakdown shows my kills. When i load into the next game my kill count on the tracker only went up by 1. Is anybody else having this issue or just me?

Message 35 of 106 (2,348 Views)

Yeah, still a problem. Sucks that i have over 100k total...

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, still a problem. Sucks that i have over 100k total damage dealt, 600 headshots, and only 200 kills. Plus now i noticed my kills are not going towards my stats, but still show up in battle and on battle report, and season wins and winning kill shots not either. 

Message 36 of 106 (2,326 Views)

Re: Yeah, still a problem. Sucks that i have over 100k total...

★★★ Newbie

If kill goes to last player that shot enemy, and not player that dealt most damage, then xp for damage dealt should be higher than for kill. I am max level and battlepass 110 so xp really don't mean much to me, but it does to people i team up with. Also, on that note, rewards should still be given after leveling up past 100, cause legend tokens aren't good for much without buying apex coins. 

Message 37 of 106 (2,321 Views)

Re: Yeah, still a problem. Sucks that i have over 100k total...

★★★ Newbie

Think i may have found one reason why kills dont show on battle report and during match. Some A-holes will quickly back out of match when downed, and if they click confirm to go back to lobby before they actually die, not just knocked down, i think you dont get the kill. Also, if you knock a player down, then get killed yourself before knocked player dies, it wont show on team battle report, but if you wait to return to lobby and that player isnt revived and dies, you get the kill and it will show on your personal battle report in lobby. But you cant leave to lobby before the player dies, or you wont get xp points for the kill or get a kill on stats. 

Message 38 of 106 (2,296 Views)

Apex Legends, Kills not being fully registered after match

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BIKOtheWALKER
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. red-DAGER (Game 1). jax_attack75, bloodpeopleland (Game 2)
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar (both)
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Caustic (Game 1). Lifeline, Caustic (Game 2)
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. leaving game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Squad Eliminated returning to lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2 or 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/22/19 1:00 - 1:30 PM CST
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Kills show up in Match Report, but are not fully added to overall total on Banner. Sometimes I am kicked to the intro screen with a "Connection to Server Timed Out" Error message
What should be happening instead? All kills should be being registered
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. check your legend banner for TOTAL KILLS 2. play a match 3. check squad report and personal match report for number of Kills 4. check your banner again to see if the difference matches up

The bug has occurred pretty rarely since launch. I only noticed because I usually work on all my legends per 10 kills (get 10 with one then switch). I saw that others had the same issue today on Xbox, one also using Gibraltar. It also happened to me TWO GAMES IN A ROW today (missing 1 kill 380~383, then missing 2 382~386), so I was wondering if it is a result of the recent update (Patch 1.1.3)

Message 39 of 106 (5,009 Views)