Apex legends stats not tracking properly

by TTV_RealTFB

Original Post

Re: Kill count problem.

★★★★ Novice

Nope! The reason I created this topic is that it doesnt work like that every time! And its freaking frustraiting. Even when player get 2 kills ends up not getting them on the banner which is not fair I think...

Message 10 of 106 (7,357 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Has anyone found a solution to this?!
Message 11 of 106 (6,853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

They actually fixed a bug and you get a kill if you down the enemy and no matter who kills him after u get kill counted. Still not really fair and its pretty easy to steal kills now but at least now it works the way devs wanted it to.

Message 12 of 106 (1,553 Views)

Apex legends stats not tracking properly

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 720ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TTV_RealTFB
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was just returning to lobby and it was on the screen that showed me the xp I got.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I returned to lobby.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) March 7, 2019 at about 7:23 PST
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I finish a game and then I return to the lobby sometimes it does not register my kills or it only registers half the kills I got. Example: I get 4 kills it only count 2 in my stats. In the game it says I have like 3 kills, but when I return to the lobby it only says I got one.
What should be happening instead? It should count all of my kills and register them on my stats.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into my files and correct the number of kills. I gave 88 kills with bloodhound, but I should have 93. Try searching game files, see if there is anything wrong with my logs at the data base.

Really appreciated if you could update my kills. Thanks.

Message 13 of 106 (4,296 Views)

Re: Apex legends stats not tracking properly

Community Manager

Are you 100% sure they were kills and not knockdowns during those games?

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 106 (4,276 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes it it had the number 2 beside the skulls on the top right of the screen and it said that I had eliminated 2 people.

Message 15 of 106 (4,272 Views)

Kill tracking bug in apex

★★★ Newbie

When I personally use the Gibraltar, it doesn’t track my kills properly. For example I start the game with 17 kills, get 3 kills in a match and it only takes my count up to 19. This has happened in back to back games. The summary clearly shows that I got 3 kills but the tracker is only adding 2

Message 16 of 106 (3,915 Views)

Re: Kill tracking bug in apex

★★★ Newbie
Anyone else having this issue?
Message 17 of 106 (3,915 Views)

★ Apprentice

here i have a screen shot i was at 94 kills before and it says i got 3 kills but it only recorded 2 of them

Message 18 of 106 (4,245 Views)

★ Apprentice

ok now this is a major issue this happens almost every game. It doesn't even track any of my kills during those games now. I was going to hit 100 kills but instead it didn't track my 3 kills. I AM SO ANGRY!! Wil you please respond and fix this issue asap. Thanks.

Message 19 of 106 (4,232 Views)