Apex Crash Will not put back in lobby

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD 5600xt thicc pro 3
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TaxationIsTheft5
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Lukethehobo
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Valkyary, Ash, Gibby, Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder MadMaggy
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It has happend all over the map, on all 3 maps in rotation
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. It Norrmally happens when there are other teams around, weaather right before a fight or right after, occashonaly during the fight
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? it happens at least once every 3 matches, sometimes 4 or 5 matches in a row.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.02.22.13.00) Eastern time zone
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Things on my screen freeze like a normal disconnection, I go to the lading screen, click OK an a code clock, then try to reconnect, then it gives me a 1/3 change of getting back into the game and a 2/3 change of just putting me back tot he lading screen again, where I click continue, and it puts me in the lobby. If I'm playing ranked it will give a 10 minuet ban, and take rp. Ive lost around 500 rp to this bug in the past 4 days.
What should be happening instead? I should just be able to play the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, IDK.

Every game, no matter if its duos, trios, control or ranked, I can play till maybe 2nd zone, then game freezes, I do the normal disccont thing, puts me at the loading screen, I click continue, and then it starts loading me back in game, but stops, gives me another error, then puts me in the lobby. I have a stable internet contention through either net directly to a router. I have had no issues with any other game or streaming service connection to intent, and Ive tried playing on different servers.  Restoring game files, restarting my PC, unplugging and re-plugging my router, nothing has worked. I've been playing the game since season 4 and have maybe 2500 hours, this past week has been the first time its been a problem.

Message 1 of 12 (961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Crash Will not put back in lobby

EA DICE Team
Okay, that sounds like 4g just did want to work as test platform and that can happen. @TaxationIsTheft5

Can you run APEX and Origin/Steam (Depends what platform you use) as admin and see if that helps with network stability. (i know it sounds odd)

/Atic

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (649 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@TaxationIsTheft5 It happens in control as well, makes it very difficult to play any game because of the penalty, and very frustrating for being repeatedly penalized for just trying to play an EA gmae
Message 2 of 12 (889 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @TaxationIsTheft5 have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 3 of 12 (850 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic The only thing left for me to try was to change the date and time. I'll let you know if it works when I play tonight. Thankyou
Message 4 of 12 (837 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Its not worked, I'm still disconnecting in late games.
Message 5 of 12 (812 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Still happening, plz help bro.
Message 6 of 12 (723 Views)

EA DICE Team
@TaxationIsTheft5 Do you have the 4g device at home you could use as a network device and see if you get the same network issues in game?

/Atic
Message 7 of 12 (703 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I tried, I couldn't get into a game before getting code clock, then It said I couldn't connect to EA servers, I tried a few more times and kept getting the same result.
Message 8 of 12 (672 Views)

EA DICE Team
Okay, that sounds like 4g just did want to work as test platform and that can happen. @TaxationIsTheft5

Can you run APEX and Origin/Steam (Depends what platform you use) as admin and see if that helps with network stability. (i know it sounds odd)

/Atic
Message 9 of 12 (650 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Thanks bro, seems to be working
Message 10 of 12 (596 Views)