Re: Apex Battle pass tier level stuck.

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Apex Battle pass tier level stuck.

★★ Novice

Okay so this is pretty frustrating. Ive been playin the winter express, and basically grinding it for the battle pass tiers to go up. After earning loads of xp, and seeing the xp meter go up in the match sunmary tab post-game, the tier level keeps on increasing in that tab as it should, but when I enter the battle pass tab on the main screen, It is stuck on 68, while i should be about 71

Psn ID Itsyoboimushu 

Message 1 of 4 (676 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ItsYoBoiMushu24

There's actually a display issue with the Battle Pass XP that is showing up at the end of a round. It's showing an inflated amount of XP rather than what you actually earned. If you go to the next page that will show you the actual amount of XP that was added. 

It's something that the Apex Legends team is aware of and currently looking into. Thanks for being patient with us on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello my Season 13 battle pass is stuck at 89 after match’s it says I go up and get the rewards but no rewards are giving 

Message 3 of 4 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here : I earned stars, battlepass (premium) do not move.

I gained at least 4 times lvl and was still stuck at lvl 50.

I now gained 2 lvl (see screen 1), the post match told me I'm now pass lvl 52.

and when I go to the pass, I'm 51..... (screen2)

I pay for the pass. I opened tickets to the support : they are closed with the response : No solution..

Does it mean that I'm paying for a service for nothing ?

Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)