Re: Apartments walls are missing paint

by cristinaalpha

Original Post

Apartments walls are missing paint

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living. Get famous, Snowy escape, Get to work, City living, Eco lifestyle, Get together, Seaasons. Cottage Living, Cats and dogs, Discover university. Jungle adventure, Vampires, Realm of magic, Dine out, Spa day Vintage glamour stuff, Movie hangout stuff, Spoky Stuff, Backyard stuff, Luxury party stuff, Nifty knitting stuff, Fitness stuff. Perfect patio stuff, Romantic garden stuff, Laundry day, Tiny living, Holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to San Myshuno to the apartment that showed on the attached photo.
What happens when the bug occurs? Some outside walls are missing paint.
What do you expect to see? Walls that are complete
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Some walls outside of apartments are missing color in San Myshuno. I asked some friends and they have the same issue in the game.

Message 1 of 2 (496 Views)

Re: Apartments walls are missing paint

★★ Apprentice

The 121 Hakim one is fixed if you start a new game, but it would be nice if we could fix it for an existing savegame. I thought about moving all my lots and sims to a new save, but that would've taken forever so I just gave up. Super annoying - it's the apartment bit we are not allowed to edit so this should be fixable even on an existing save.

Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)