Anyone else still waiting on compensation from 1/24 - 1/26 outage?

by kebrink

Original Post

Re: Anyone else still waiting on compensation from 1/24 - 1/26 outage?

★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks I did not receive compensation and I was affected 918 225 742.  I missed the opportunity to join GAC etc etc.  Thank you for taking the time to investigate. 

Message 21 of 32 (591 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@AudiOopstaku Thanks, the make good was added to your account as well. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 22 of 32 (569 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks Thank you very much for the very quick turn around time in responding and taking care of this for.

Message 23 of 32 (560 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

I have raised a couple of tickets on this - Ally Code 979 598 422. I did indeed find a secondary device to use on wifi only after a few hours. That was however after I had wiped my primary phone (really annoying) as I was told it was an apple issue which apple needed to sort out when I initially logged it and looking at their support for similar issues they said to wipe and reload the phone. Given I had no other information thats what I did. I guess technically I was able to login during the time however the wiping of my primary device was several hours lost let alone the annoyance of having to set it up again. Happy to supply tickets with chat history.

Message 24 of 32 (541 Views)

@wizzorath Thanks for the info. We've verified that your account was affected and added the make good.
Have a nice weekend!
Message 25 of 32 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

Awesome thanks for the quick response!

Message 26 of 32 (517 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks I was also affected and never received compensation - here is my information and original post from one of the other threads back in January - thank you for your attention to this matter:

@CG_SBCrumb
Make: iPhone 11 Max Pro
Software version: 13.3
Ally code: 285-594-872

On my iPhone only - able to login on iPad

Problem started when I attempted to purchase a pack (it was the current pop up relic pack) - got error message 60.0

Now game launches and crashes on startup each time

Timing was horrible, too, BTW - trying to prepare for GAC lock, do daily arena's and even had a sith raid - really hope we will be adequately compensated for this

Message 27 of 32 (386 Views)

@yasonfyehald Hi there, unfortunately I don't have the data to check from more than 3 months ago so I can't verify. I did check your account for activity through and our records show you were able to login and have activity throughout the day on all of the days between 24-26 Jan 2020. In addition to that, I can see that you were also able to participate in all rounds of the GAC that started on 24 Jan 2020 (you won your first 2 rounds and lost the 3rd round).
Message 28 of 32 (348 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks I can't begin to describe how dissatisfied I am with your response.  I've been waiting for this compensation for months (and I followed up a while back on one of these strings, as well and never hear back from anyone), and now you're telling me you are not going to provide the compensation because you can't access the data?

And, if you have data on my participation in GAC, what data is is that you don't have?  And, how about my post and follow-up posts here?

And, yes, I described in my original post that I was able to login using my iPad, though that doesn't change the fact that it was a significant inconvenience and, not to mention, incredibly frustrating to not be able to login on my phone, spend immense amount of time troubleshooting, etc. - and, as I recall it came at a time when I was not able to do arena/fleet arena climbs, prepare for GAC, etc (probably why I lost last round, and thanks for pointing that out BTW - lol). 

In short, I believe I am a very good customer (and have been since launch) and the service I have received here has been really poor, and I'm in shock that you will not provide this compensation to me in this case.

Message 29 of 32 (326 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks In case it's not clear from my message above, I ask you to reconsider and look into this further - please let me know.

Also, here's another thread where I inquired about this in February (and maybe even January, too - I didn't go through the whole thing):

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Potential-Login-Issues-01-24-2020/m-p/8742190#M36564

Thank you.

Message 30 of 32 (311 Views)