★ Novice

Product: FIFA 22
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 3GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Select 'Language' 2. Press 'A' 3. Press any button 4. Load a saved 'settings' file 5. Any screen that shows up after that is zoomed in so much that you can't really do much.
What happens when the bug occurs? Any screen that shows up after you load a saved 'settings' file is zoomed in so much that you can't really do anything let alone playing a game.
What should be happening instead? Screen not zoom in and look normal as it used to do.

After EA FIFA22 installed latest update, the game broke. Everything is good until after I load my 'settings' file. Seems like there is a bug in the new update that's causing the screens that come up after the selection of 'settings' file to zoom all the way in. One can't do anything.

Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)

Re: Any screen that shows up after you load a saved 'settings' file is zoomed in

★★★★ Novice

Good * job EA, so this issue has been around since March, I just recently got the same problem.

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help