Anti-Armor grenade permanently removed

by TheGageLink

Original Post

Sundance Missing Anti-Armor Grenade

★★ Novice

I have been missing sundances AA grenade for months, I kept waiting for a patch but no fixes so far.

This happens in every game mode and every server and every game type every time, the grenade simply does not exist and will not show up in the plus menu or other.

Message 121 of 215 (313 Views)

Betreff: Sundance- missing anti-vehicle grenade from belt

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I’ve had this issue since August when I played in a custom portal HC Conquest session, with no HUD, and her AA grenades were disabled. I know it’s happening to quite a bit of players, since her AA grenades are barely seen in a match. She’s honestly a lot less useful now, and it’s sad that you can’t even figure out a way to reactivate them on a whole. I’ve played on a secondary account, and she still has them over there, but I definitely don’t join portal matches with that account because of it. 

Message 122 of 215 (676 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic 

Still missing in any modes.

Sundance gameplay sample
date: 11/22 19:08JST(10:08GMT) start
mode: AoW/CQ Spearhead 24/7
region: Asia (maybe JP server)

Message 123 of 215 (591 Views)

SUNDANCE ANTI VEHICLE GRENADES STILL MISSING!!! STILL MISSING!!!!!!!!!!

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 2042
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) SINCE BEFORE SEASON ONE
Summarize your bug Sundance anti vehicle grenades are still missing since before season 1 and haven't been fixed. STILL MISSING
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add the damn grenade!!!!!
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing the anti vehicle grenades
What should be happening instead? 100% access to the Anti-vehicle Grenades

• PXL_20221122_113023463.MP.jpgFIX IT!!!!!!! Snhdhsjsjj
    Spoiler
    Angry
    Spoiler

Message 124 of 215 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic Hi, sorry for radio silence on this for a while. I've just recorded my issue for you. It's the same as others have described - there's just no option to pick any other grenades.

I haven't tested recently, but I used to still get the lock-on icons for vehicles which had been tagged but just could only use Scatter. 

I've attached the video, and also my basic PC specs both taken from today. https://youtu.be/poMfYWElFZo 

I will try to play a round with Sundance later, the video is taken from an offline match I started to demo the issue. I always play from the UK.

By the way, it's really difficult to upload useful video footage with such a restrictive attachment limit Frown Hence the strange resolution as I was trying to upload to this forum at first.

Edit - here is a video of a round played as Sundance recorded to solve another issue I am having. https://youtu.be/YQQtC6WYl_0

Round started at 16:31 UK time on 24-Nov-22.

Message 125 of 215 (519 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic Can confirm that this grenade is missing in ALL modes, even single player. I have tried all non-portal modes.

The issue started around the time they rebalanced Sundance grenades, I think they changed the number that most players can carry as my friend couldn't understand what I was seeing, and kept telling me to press 3 to change..

Any update on the issue?

Message 126 of 215 (492 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic is there any plan for fixing this or not really?
It has been an issue in all modes - including portal - ever since sundance's pulse emp got removed; reinstalling game doesn't help, neither does tinkering with AppData or other temp files ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
and no, I am not willing to wipe my entire system clean just for one game
Message 127 of 215 (456 Views)

Anti-Armor grenade permanently removed

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 2042
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Sundance Anti-Armor grenade has been permanently removed from loadout
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Joining a portal server with Anti-Armor grenade removed?
What happens when the bug occurs? Anti-Armor grenade is removed
What should be happening instead? Anti-Armor grenade should be available

I have not been able to use Sundance Anti-Armor grenade since the first month of release. I believe I joined a portal server that disabled it and now no matter what lobby AOW or portal im in it doesnt even show its available on my UI. Ive read many others having this problem and after spending 100$ on this game and the only preorder ive ever bought. Its very upsetting something like this is happening and seems to not be able to be fixed. I havent spent this much on a game before and I dont even have access to all of it. Dice... please

Message 128 of 215 (421 Views)

Re: Anti-Armor grenade permanently removed

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Please dice, this has also been an issue for me since season 1, I haven't been able to properly play sundance for months!!
There have been many players complaining about this on this forum as well as others, and with the recent patch notes I still see nothing has been done to address this!

Message 129 of 215 (387 Views)

EA DICE Team
The issue on us and their is no workaround to fix it. @Sulu9

The team is investigating the issue.

/Atic
Message 130 of 215 (380 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help