Re: Anthem unable to connect to servers/infinite loading screen bug

by MysticDragon05

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

GUYS!! I’ve found a resolution!! So your gonna need two Xboxs for it though. You need to hard shutdown your Xbox (through the setting in the power options). Then, after it sounds off to confirm the shut down, unplug your power and video (hdmi cord) cords. Then go sign in to 2nd Xbox and start anthem up. Go through all the steps to get to the forge, then log off. Go plug back everything to your Xbox and start Anthem and you shouldn’t have a glitching javelin animation and your loading screen shouldn’t get stuck either! I’ve been dealing with this for two days! I’m so glad I found a way around it lol. Have a great one and I hope this works for you!

Message 51 of 57 (539 Views)

★★ Novice
Had high hopes but The game is pretty much trash. They won't fix the bugs and they screwed up the loot. Going to division 2
Message 52 of 57 (521 Views)

★★ Novice
Agree 100%
Message 53 of 57 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any progress being made on fixing the issue? 

Message 54 of 57 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this going to ever be fixed. I have great internet and have never had an issue like this before with a game. Not only do I have to hard reset but it happens so frequently it's making it impossible for me to make progress. I have cleared my Mac and redownloaded and I get about an hour before it happens again

Message 55 of 57 (487 Views)

★★★ Novice

On March 26th, the game worked wonderfully & even the drops were decent. Since March 27th, the can’t connect to server issue has been happening to me EVERY single time I try to launch the game on my Xbox. Rebooting helped in the beginning but it seems like with each day that passes... the game is getting worse! For example only epic/rare drops in GM1/GM2/GM3/legendary contracts, zero enemy damage when using Storm javelin ice gear, game freezing in the middle of a mission, gear components not registering, etc. Frustrating.

Message 56 of 57 (459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah I just bought the game and I try to play but it just says (connecting to online services) I have watched like 10 youtube videos but nothing happens I have tried everything for like 7 hours it is really irritating. >Frown

Message 57 of 57 (401 Views)