Anthem sound bug

by TheHiddenWaffles

Original Post

Re: Anthem sound bug

★ Apprentice

On Twitter they say to report bugs here, but they never respond to these forums. Kind of their way of hiding the truth about what is happening to the game.

Message 41 of 45 (536 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tbh they respond a lot on reddit to people's posts and also on twitter. Reddit is a * show for finding bug because you have lot of people complaining rather than giving feedback about bugs. This is a way that they can collect data and then act on it. No where does it say we WILL respond to forum posts anyway

Message 42 of 45 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What seems to have helped me the most regarding this issue is turning off surround sound in the game.  My Nahimic software might be conflicting as well.  But it's a known issue with the Frostbite engine.  So I refuse to shut down software that works (Nahimic) for software that doesn't work (this game).

Message 43 of 45 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And still no fix for the audio cut off, was doing a llegendary mission boom gone sound, i forget this game for now, until they fix this audio bug. Pc version here what a joke seriously fix your game developers.

Message 44 of 45 (470 Views)

★ Novice

Try reinstal DirectX. That help me. But still hear wierd noise when it on the scene explosion and lots is going on. Sound falls out. Wierd static its heard and other sound problems. So. This game its broken.

Message 45 of 45 (422 Views)