Anthem sound bug

by TheHiddenWaffles

Original Post

Re: Anthem sound bug

★★★ Newbie

Same for me on Xbox halfway through the mission and when I push the Xbox home button you can crackling noise through headset and all other sounds work but nothing from anthem. Restarting fixes it but not for long......

Message 21 of 45 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've had the game sound cut off on me twice now (gotta say dramatic cutscenes are a lot less dramatic as silent movies). While I did have Youtube or something else open off to the side, I didn't have anything playing. Actually, when the sound first cut off, I thought it was my computer's fault 'cause it was giving me a sound driver error (even though the sound was working fine). I checked with a Youtube video, and it had sound, so...
Message 22 of 45 (1,124 Views)

★ Guide

I lost sound when someone who didnt enable "push to talk" was sending his game sound via voip. After about one minute the whole sound started getting weird and another 30 secs later it was gone.

Randomly I "lost" the sound without anything special happening.

Restart fixed it but with those loading times and BECAUSE YOU WONT LET US SKIP THOSE VIDS it takes annoyingly long.

Message 23 of 45 (1,123 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I started getting this bug in the most recent patch. I even lose all sound out of the game until I end the game's process in task manager. The game even doesn't close properly when exiting from the menu. It just hangs with a black screen.

Message 24 of 45 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Novice

Out of all the bugs, this one annoys me the MOST. Sometimes I lose all sound and it doesn't come back until I close Origin, which I thought was kinda strange. I've also noticed when I'm sitting in the Forge going through items and playing with my loadouts, it happens a LOT.

Message 25 of 45 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Jep soundbug still there few times starting the mission sometimes in the middle of the mission. Wierd part was that some ui sounds still came through. 

Message 26 of 45 (986 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Seems to be aggravated since last patch. Before I had this problem maybe one or two times. Now, I get sound loss every 8/10 strongholds. I can hear VO-IP tho. I really hope you guys are looking into it.

Message 27 of 45 (971 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I didn't have the bug hit for days, and then it hit me tonight after the loot patch.

Message 28 of 45 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's Friday March 1st and I'm still looking sound during a game of Anthem, while gaming along with bros, I just lose all sound,  and have to reset the game console. Why ANTHEM  ? Such a wonderful game, it's enjoyable to play even. Just no sound.

Message 29 of 45 (794 Views)

★ Novice

Bug hit me today, i noticed the in game sound stopped working immediately after disconnecting from a voice channel on discord

Message 30 of 45 (754 Views)