Anthem sound bug

by TheHiddenWaffles

Original Post

Re: Anthem sound bug

★★★★★ Novice

Yes I just had the bug happen to me too in a Fortress. It made it even more challenging dodging attacks, lol. Oops

Message 11 of 45 (1,544 Views)

★ Novice

I woke up today hoping that when I load origin I would also see an anthem update hopefully addressing this sound issue but seeing these.comments and not having an update is sad Frown .  I am really enjoying anthem I know they have their hands full but I hope it gets fixed quick.

Message 12 of 45 (1,530 Views)

★ Novice
Damn it I bought a new ram for this game xD
Message 13 of 45 (1,527 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have no sound at from the launch of the game 

Message 14 of 45 (1,523 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I too thought it was gone, But here we are. After about 45 minutes of playtime it stopped Mid mission. Highly frustrating...

Message 15 of 45 (1,520 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Ditto... happens daily. Now to add to that pain is the constant rubber banding I get Frown. So close yet so very far...
Message 16 of 45 (1,515 Views)

★★ Novice

lol i have the same issue i only start getting the issue after the "fix" update  XD 

Message 17 of 45 (1,498 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah its still a thing, just happened. Followed some tips online but they did not apply to my setup as I already had the settings applied. IE. 16k DVD Sound, untick Sound Enhancements...

Message 18 of 45 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Novice
meh, fiddling sound didn't work before. doesn't work now. its the same bug, although I have it way less then in early gameplay...
I think they patched it and then it was creeping back in due to different branches in development that get merged to fix things. It will be fixed. it just takes some time. (just like all the other things... )
Message 19 of 45 (1,439 Views)

★ Apprentice

+1 For this issue, been having it several times daily. All sound and music suddenly cuts and will not return until the game is restarted. Too random to be repeatable and it is unknown what causes the sound to die. Most of my instances have happened while in the middle of a fight of some sort, but not all.

Message 20 of 45 (1,421 Views)