Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Was multiple missions not just one
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Different places in the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/02/2019 15:00GMT
Summarize your bug When playing occasionally all of the sound cuts out from the game this includes any other audio like spotify/YouTube this is then fixed by restarting the game.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think that the bug is coming from having a Video open on another monitor just messing around in missions/free play and having that extra 1 thing open playing audio.
What happens when the bug occurs? All sound including other sound from music etc cuts out and will refuse to make any sound until you close the game
What should be happening instead? Sound should be playing.

This is a bug that has happened to me about 4 times today and started when I started watching videos alongside playing anthem on another screen. I would play the game in Border less windowed and have something open alongside. This bug has happened maybe twice before today once I believe I was watching a video and the other time was at the start of the game release when i only had Spotify open. It stops you from being able to listen to anything on your computer it doesn't just affect your game and the only fix I have found is to close the game. Then the sound of everything comes back and you can play again. I first thought you had to restart your computer but that isn't necessary.

Message 1 of 45 (5,495 Views)

Re: Anthem sound bug

★★ Novice

Same ProblemFrown but i play with one Monitor and hear only Ingame Sound/Music before the Soundbug coming. I think that may be fixed with the Hotfix today??

Message 2 of 45 (5,358 Views)

★★★ Novice
thought it was gone and fixed, but just now a few hours after the patch i lost all audio / sound again.
Message 3 of 45 (5,288 Views)

★★★ Novice
version 1.0.2.01 (3748311)
Message 4 of 45 (5,280 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Previous version i didnt have problems with this bug, at least i never encountered it.
After the update to version 1.0.2.01 (3748311) i actually started getting this sound bug roughly every hour at least once.

Message 5 of 45 (4,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even though I play on xbox, I have the same problem and even when I do restart the game, I still don’t hear any sound

Message 6 of 45 (4,938 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same for me, but PS4

Message 7 of 45 (4,907 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have lost sound 4 times in 3 hours of play , i'll start the game ,everything work for about 35-45 mins then sound cut out and the only way to fix it I see is to restart the game . I thought it was my computer but I can hear sound from other games/ youtube/ autoplays with no problem even after 2 hours of play time on them . so the problem not on my end .

Message 8 of 45 (4,727 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing happening to me. About 4 times today.
Message 9 of 45 (4,717 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yeah, the sound bug is still here, just lost all sound again right now, have to do a new boot of the game for it to return....

Message 10 of 45 (4,523 Views)