Anthem: not getting any coin at all from playing missions, strongholds, freeplay

by BCYC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem: not getting any coin at all from playing missions, strongholds, freeplay

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Legendary Contract: Hazard Pay Contract: Freelancer Work All of the strongholds
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In Fort Tarsis and in the expedition
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10:50 pm, 14/6/2020, HKT
Summarize your bug I don’t get any coins from playing missions eg strongholds, contracts and legendary contracts
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play any mission/stronghold/freeplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t get any coins as reward from your work
What should be happening instead? I should be getting coins from the missions

I've been playing all sorts of missions such as contracts, strongholds and world events but i have not been receiving a single coin for these. I know doing challenges is the main way to earn coins but i should still be getting at least some coins for the missions right? To put into perspective, I played a stronghold with my friend and while he got 800 coins for that, I received absolutely no coins. I've heard that as you level up the less the money you receive, and while i am level 28, i am notgetting any coins whatsoever from the missions. i repaired my game on Origin but it hasn't changed anything. I really hope EA fix this soon cause it is getting quite frustrating.

Message 1 of 2 (8,371 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anthem: not getting any coin at all from playing missions, strongholds, free

★★★ Guide

You don't get coin for just completing missions, it comes when you complete a challenge or from the weekly alliance. Sometimes when you complete a challenge the reward is delayed until you do something like open another chest and the banner for completing the challenge doesn't always show up.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (8,316 Views)

All Replies

Re: Anthem: not getting any coin at all from playing missions, strongholds, free

★★★ Guide

You don't get coin for just completing missions, it comes when you complete a challenge or from the weekly alliance. Sometimes when you complete a challenge the reward is delayed until you do something like open another chest and the banner for completing the challenge doesn't always show up.

Message 2 of 2 (8,317 Views)