Re: Anthem keeps crashing PC

by ExaKel

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm playing this game at 30fps and even then it still just randomly hard crashes. it will crash in the fort, during missions, in free play - you can't really pin it down.

EDIT: sometimes it'll CTD or just hard lock the PC and cause it to just restart on it's own.

Message 11 of 12 (323 Views)

★★★ Novice

took me 3 days to get it to run from the crashes and bugs it had and when i finally got it running it played for 2 hours and then crashed. as soon as that happened i just contactd origin and got a refund. its a shame cause it really is a nice game with a breathtaking world but obviously they dont give a * about what their players want. they got their money from the pre-purchasing so " * you consumer! ". if i ever met the people incharge i would spit in their face for 3 reasons:

1. Disrespecting their consumers and not paying attention to the problem at hand.

2. For disrespecting their developers who took the time to make such a good job on creating this game

3. For distroying what could have possibly been the next Warframe/Destiny 2 if not much and i mean MUCH bigger.

what a shame.

Message 12 of 12 (267 Views)