★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1060 6gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Everytime after launching Anthem
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Ghost process(?)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just launch anthem
What happens when the bug occurs? pc seems working on a ghost process
What should be happening instead? shoud just close the process

First of all I want to say I really like the game, I don't really care about lack of content because I know that content will come in future as they planned, BUT

I am really worried about game optimization. I don't have a big build for gaming, as you can see, but what I am going to write is a problem that effects also many friends of mine with stronger build (2080ti, i9 9900k, 65gb Ram ecc). 

I just noticed a problem about Anthem. At the beginning I thought it was just an error in game itself that was using 100%cpu (pretty strange) and from 70 to 100% Gpu (this one is legit). After a while I noticed that when I close Anthem game and launch any other game in my library the game was running pretty bad, I mean around the half of avarage fps I usually have on that game. I got this problem only when launching a game after playing anthem. I solved this problem restarting my pc.

I think that Anthem has a ghost process or something that open sometimes when we launch the game itself, and this affects Anthem with freezes, and fps drop, and all the other problem foun in the topic of "100% cpu usage", but affects also other games because the PC seems working on something else (like running 2 games for example). 

I think they should really look into this problem because compromises the game experience. 

Message 1 of 1 (49 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help