Re: Anthem game

by Ronin_Volar

Original Post

Anthem game

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb get that in januari 2019
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? dont remember
What was your chosen difficulty level? Easy
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In Fort Tarsis i am goona talk to Adams but cant open the door. In front of the door.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09/27/2019
Summarize your bug I can’t enter theto confront Adams in Fort Tarsis about the storm
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Walk up to the door and try to open it
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t open door, there is no action button icon
What should be happening instead? It should have a action button icon

i sending pic this is on the left side after the pool

Message 1 of 5 (569 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The Story Missions for Cataclysm are over and have been removed, hence you not being able to enter the Prison since thats a Story Mission.

Cataclysm was officially over Monday at 11:59pm.

Tuesday was only the Cataclysm with 3 Arenas. Due to backlash or feeling bad, I dunno they decided Tuesday night to do a hotfix and re-enable all 7 Arenas and the Seasonal Store since no other Content was ready to go. However they did not add back Story Missions, Challenges or Cataclysm Cosmetics.

Message 2 of 5 (542 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ronin_Volar So the goona fix that i hope. Thx for answer me man .
Message 3 of 5 (530 Views)

★★ Novice

My game says i goona talk to Adams at fort taris And that are Tip of the Spear. so y say i can talk ang get my next javelin ore.

Message 4 of 5 (524 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'd say it's something they over looked since Cataclysm was a Seasonal Event and when they hotfixed to turn several things back on (The Combat Area and Seasonal Store to get gear and such.)

Hopefully they fix it sometime soon.

Message 5 of 5 (515 Views)