Anthem crashes to desktop at world event Free Play ONLY

by zigns

Original Post

Re: Anthem crashes to desktop at world event Free Play ONLY

★★★ Novice

you are right but since it doesent crash when you use another win 10 account it may be something setting rerlated but i dont know what to change

Message 11 of 17 (604 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GoblinSlayerXIII

I solved the problem now since it was an violation error code.. reinstall anthem again, and still crashed but going into the Directory where the game is and changed the settings to all user " Full Controll" and now the game isnt crashing... It seems like the files that is downloaded and patched dosent have the right access to open , so setting a security settings on full control made it all possible to play the game again.. so somewhere in the anthem " patching/deploying" it dosent set up the correct security for the files
Message 12 of 17 (3,230 Views)

★★★ Novice
great can you tell me how you changed settings to all user full controll than i can try that aswell

Message 13 of 17 (590 Views)

★★★ Novice
please ?
Message 14 of 17 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hope this helps

Message 15 of 17 (563 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GoblinSlayerXIII as Seeings said , Right click on the folder I my case it was the whole " C:\Program Files (x86)\" Origin games folder in, and the go to security tab, Pressed on Edit , Add user , Searched for the All user , and made the full controll on this User and apply. And it started working, Though it should have worked directly when starting with administrator, but somehow i guess the files didnt have the correct security or something. I hope this helps for you.
Message 16 of 17 (545 Views)

Hi there I have the exact same problem but my folder is already in full control and it's the end of novembre....nothing happened but the end of the season of skull no patch or anything so I don't know what to do. If anyone has that problem thanks for your help

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 17 of 17 (445 Views)