Original Post

Anthem armot pack purchase bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. I purchased a armor pack and never got it
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 1/29/2021
Summarize your bug Can’t get my armor pack I spoke to ea help and the fund out is a bug
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug is in your anthem game store
What happens when the bug occurs? I didn’t get my purchased armor pack but it said I owned the pack but I’m not in my appearance slots
What should be happening instead? I should get my pack

Ok I purchase a armor pack from the game store it saids I owned the pack but i don’t have it in my appearance slots can you please help 

Message 1 of 3 (969 Views)

Re: Anthem armot pack purchase bug

Hello @drebk1  which armor pack did you purchase ? And what javelin are you using ?

That will help us understand your problem.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 3 (927 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Anthem armot pack purchase bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@drebk1Are you sure you are looking at the correct javelin you purchased the armor pack for? IE did you buy a ranger armor set but are looking at your interceptor by mistake? (There are a couple armor packs where the appearance can be confusing at a quick glance... well except for colossus because.... big boi!)

Also, when you say you purchased it from the game store, do you mean the in-game Featured store for Coin or Shards (the mtx currency). Or are you speaking about the Legion of Dawn dlc that’s has armor sets for each javelin?

If the later, try following the instructions in the following link. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/anthem/anthem/anthem-edition-rewards/

I have seen some other reports that accessing the Legion of Dawn items can bug out, however, which is why EAHelp probably sent you here to make a report. But it’s worth trying everything to resolve your issue.

Message 3 of 3 (883 Views)