Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX1080Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Tyrant Mine/The Temple of Scar/The Heart of Rage
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Tyrant Mine: getting spawned in a different zone than the Rest of the Group -> Doors dont open -> no progress The Temple of Scar: First Door/Explosion Objective nor mob spawn -> cant continue The Heart of Rage: Titanfight-> cant revive downed players
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play your strongholds in the current build of the game. Best with Randoms. Maybe try spawning in an already bugged dungeon set only to have to leave again
What happens when the bug occurs? you cant progress or its very hard because no revive is possible. you have to leave the dungeon and you waste precious consumables
What should be happening instead? you should spawn at the teams location/the objective should appear so you can destroy the door/ you should be able revive your teammates

At the Moment its quite hard to finish Strongholds because of some bugs. Also I have to stop using Consumables because i risk just burning them if I spawn into an bugged out Stronghold Session. So it gets even harder.
I hope that those bugs will be addressed soon since it costs a lot of time and ingame resources to find a working Stronghold Session atm. I have the feeling that every second session is bugged and i have to leave and search for a new one. Heart of Rage seems to have some bugs above the mentioned one with the titan and not beeing able to revive teammates. I had a Session where the Monitor lost his Weekpoint and it took us like half an hour to kill him on Hard Difficulty with Gear between 300-400 more tending to 400. Also the Furies seem to be a bit overpowered at the moment. Theire attacks are among the strongest and the regenerate like crazy....one more reason to not do Heart of Rage on higher diffs.

Message 1 of 2 (1,633 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Anthem Strongholds bug out

★★★★ Novice

Iv had this happen on loot chest after boss also, wouldnt let anyone open the chest.

Message 2 of 2 (1,426 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help